HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » WW3 Report: NATO invades ...

Mon Feb 11, 2013, 08:05 PM

WW3 Report: NATO invades Africa, Israel Bombs Syria

While you were distracted, World War Three is starting.
According to the Associated Press this year the U.S. military will be deploying an army brigade code named the "Dagger Brigade" to Africa to operate in small teams in 35 countries. The Brigade will be under the direction of Gen. Carter Ham, head of the U.S. African command. The pretext given for this move is to quote "train countries to battle extremists and give the U.S. a ready and trained force to dispatch to Africa if crises requiring the U.S. military emerge". According to Gen Ham mobilizing those forces for active combat would only require an order from Defense Secretary Leon Panetta.

This announcement came as France began bombing missions in Mali early this year followed by the deployment of ground troops again under the pretext of fighting islamic terrorism. According to U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the US has been providing intelligence-gathering assistance to the French in Mali. U.K. special forces are also involved in the operation.

4 replies, 781 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply WW3 Report: NATO invades Africa, Israel Bombs Syria (Original post)
roxy1234 Feb 2013 OP
WCGreen Feb 2013 #1
roxy1234 Feb 2013 #2
WCGreen Feb 2013 #3
indepat Feb 2013 #4

Response to roxy1234 (Original post)

Mon Feb 11, 2013, 08:11 PM

1. The only thing that is keeping this from getting really bas if China and Russia

with the Islamic Fundamentalist.

The moderate Islamic states are playing a very dangerous game trying to have feet in both worlds. Sooner or later they are going to end up picking sides.

But the only real way to stop this fanaticism is to develop viable alternative means of producing energy.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to WCGreen (Reply #1)

Mon Feb 11, 2013, 08:20 PM

2. Which moderate Islamic states

The last I checked, they are falling one by one to the fundamentalists govt. Jordan is the only one I can think of but that is not a big player at all.

"But the only real way to stop this fanaticism is to develop viable alternative means of producing energy."

I don't believe that, I think the true goal is control and control of energy is just a means to that goal. Take away energy and a new excuse would pop up.

Reply to this post

Response to roxy1234 (Reply #2)

Mon Feb 11, 2013, 08:23 PM

3. Turkey comes to mind...

Reply to this post

Response to roxy1234 (Original post)

Mon Feb 11, 2013, 08:39 PM

4. junior launched what seems to have turned out to be perpetual war, likely

foretelling the need for additional MIC funding: seniors, the frail, and the poor will just have to suck it up, tighten their belts, and take their lumps as cuts in benefits will likely be needed to help feed the MIC, provide additional tax cuts for the wealthy, and lower the unfairly burdensome income tax burden on large corporations.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread