HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Bill O'Clown: NBC Silent ...

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 05:05 PM

Bill O'Clown: NBC Silent On Drone Story. WTF?



NBC Broke the Story, LOL

8 replies, 1021 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply Bill O'Clown: NBC Silent On Drone Story. WTF? (Original post)
Grassy Knoll Feb 2013 OP
Buzz Clik Feb 2013 #1
Botany Feb 2013 #2
The Velveteen Ocelot Feb 2013 #3
AsahinaKimi Feb 2013 #4
Grassy Knoll Feb 2013 #7
Spitfire of ATJ Feb 2013 #5
Thinkingabout Feb 2013 #6
Jamaal510 Feb 2013 #8

Response to Grassy Knoll (Original post)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 05:08 PM

1. It's a knuckledragger trick. "Why is the mainstream media not covering this?"

In 90% of the instances, it has been covered. In the remaining 10%, it's either a non-story or total bullshit.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Grassy Knoll (Original post)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 05:09 PM

2. ATTN Bill .... Michael Isikoff

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Grassy Knoll (Original post)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 05:13 PM

3. That would be the story NBC broke?

Wadda maroon.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Grassy Knoll (Original post)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 05:39 PM

4. I don't know of any Republican commentator


who is as big of a blowhard as O'Reilly, except for maybe Rush. Hannity falls in third. If they could take O'Reilly and give him a job talking to windmills, we would have extra megawatts for years.


Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to AsahinaKimi (Reply #4)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 06:41 PM

7. OMG, Lmao.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Grassy Knoll (Original post)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 05:43 PM

5. I like it when a FOX "News" viewer comes forward with this crap...

....it makes them a laughing stock.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Grassy Knoll (Original post)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 06:21 PM

6. Since I happen to be quiet a fan of NBC, Motormouth O'Reilly again is wrong.

It is being discussed on many of the MSNBC shows so O'Reilly is just wrong. How many lies does FAUX tell in which they never correct and some was corrected during a live Presidential Debate in which the Republican nomination was thrown to the wolves but FAUX did not correct their lie. Do I have trouble with the drones, for the American teenager killed, he was probably in training to be a future terrorist, was in the company of terrorist, had run away from his family, the son of big internet recruiter. We are nit engaged with a battle front to fight terror on, the terrorist hide in somewhat public places like bin Laden was living amongst people and using them as protection. Things are different since 9-11.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Grassy Knoll (Original post)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 09:43 PM

8. Wait...so does this mean Billo the Clown opposes drones now?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread