HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Keiser Report: Fake-It-Ti...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Feb 5, 2013, 11:47 AM

Keiser Report: Fake-It-Til-You-Make-It Economy

Russia Today
Published on Feb 2, 2013

In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the global yellow cake baking, talcum powder shaking, perpetual war making, balloon boy chasing, fake it til you make it economy in which spoof trading and a shadow banking system collateralised by a combination of liar loans and temporary workers consuming genetically modified food-like products produces such heroes for our times as Robb U, the guy who was handed $6 million in loans based on having a YouTube music video with a million plus views. In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to former Scotland Yard fraud squad detective, Rowan Bosworth-Davies of Rowans-Blog.blogspot.co.uk about justice departments and regulators going after the 'little guy' because he is 'easier' to get than the too-big-to-fail.

1 replies, 653 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Keiser Report: Fake-It-Til-You-Make-It Economy (Original post)
marmar Feb 2013 OP
Gregorian Feb 2013 #1

Response to marmar (Original post)

Tue Feb 5, 2013, 12:11 PM

1. Max has shined a light on some very frightening things.

This was included in a show he did last weekend. But what I'm finding terrifying (and I don't scare easily) is the poker game the countries of the world are playing with the amount of gold they're holding. Max is predicting that China is holding far more than they're leading on. AND when they finally show their hand, it's going to bring havoc to the economies of the world. In other words, we're headed for civil unrest shortly. I'm afraid shit is about to hit the fan.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread