HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Roger Hedgecock: "Ob...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Jan 23, 2013, 09:42 PM

Roger Hedgecock: "Obama has switched sides in the war on terror... Maybe...he was never on our side"

On Dec.12, 2012, Roger Hedgecock, disgraced ex-mayor of San Diego and current right wing talk show host on 760 KFMB, said "Barack Obama has switched sides on the war on terror," is "arming our enemies", and "making it impossible for us to win in Afghanistan". He continued to charge the president with treason by saying "Maybe...he was never on our side."

Full text: "Barack Obama has switched sides in the war on terror. He is, with your money, or with your great grandchildren's money, arming our enemies in Libya, in Egypt, in Syria, and he is making it impossible for us to defeat our enemies in Afghanistan..."

A minute later: "This president has switched sides. Now, it may be--according to the email I got--that he was never on our side, but at least now, I can tell you, that the evidence is overwhelming."
------------------------------------
Please join email campaign to Hedgecock's advertisers, contact localmediamonitor@gmail.com
see http://www.dailykos.com/blog/uid:138455

4 replies, 1032 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Roger Hedgecock: "Obama has switched sides in the war on terror... Maybe...he was never on our side" (Original post)
uhnope Jan 2013 OP
Kalidurga Jan 2013 #1
okwmember Jan 2013 #2
AsahinaKimi Jan 2013 #3
ScottLand Jan 2013 #4

Response to uhnope (Original post)

Wed Jan 23, 2013, 09:45 PM

1. This is so old, they need a new shtick.

They were saying in 2009, he was on the side of Muslims. And they are still going despite the fact that Obama has gotten more terrorists killed than Bush ever did.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jan 23, 2013, 11:50 PM

2. Right. And Reagan never sold weapons

weapons that ended up killing Americans on a battlefield.

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 24, 2013, 01:44 AM

3. Isn't amazing how these "unknowns" show up..

Another Rush Limbaugh wanna be... meh, he's an idiot looking for a paycheck.

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 24, 2013, 05:45 AM

4. I just got an email that Obama's from another planet and he has another set of eyes in the

back of his head. I don't want to think so but you can't argue with an email!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread