HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Thom Hartmann: Did the Fl...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:40 PM

Thom Hartmann: Did the Flipping of the Reagan Revolution Begin Today?

The Big Picture with Thom Hartmann on RT TV & FSTV "live" 9pm and 11pm check www.thomhartmann.com/tv for local listings

3 replies, 720 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Thom Hartmann: Did the Flipping of the Reagan Revolution Begin Today? (Original post)
thomhartmann Jan 2013 OP
SemperEadem Jan 2013 #1
Plucketeer Jan 2013 #2
20score Jan 2013 #3

Response to thomhartmann (Original post)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:59 PM

1. so true

IMO, those who spout the hogwash about "little government, big business" are really people who are for monarchy. They want little kings, dukes and princes controlling vast amounts of land and wealth, just like in medieval Europe... the "government/state" was the crown and the church--and concentrating resources on those two is pretty much a monarchy system.

Ronald Reagan did more to destroy this country from the inside out... we're still dealing with the damage and fall out from that addle brained idiot.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 02:02 PM

2. I sure hope it's a turning point

But how many times has it "turned back" the other way? The populace has a short memory, and therefor we're doomed to have to RE-learn old lessons again and again.

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 02:10 PM

3. I hope it is the end of the Reagan Revolution.

And with that end comes the return of privacy, warrants and a right to trial. (Maybe too much to hope for - but it would be nice.)

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread