HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » We are Preparing for Mass...

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 02:13 PM

We are Preparing for Massive Civil War, Says DHS Informant

16 replies, 5542 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to Great Caesars Ghost (Original post)

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 02:19 PM

1. I can't view this at work

What's the gist of it? Is the homeland security preparing for it - or is he commenting on what he/she thinks the people that hoard ammunition are preparing for?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to JustAnotherGen (Reply #1)

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 05:30 PM

8. I watched about half of it.

It mostly seemed to be about Dept. of Homeland Security collecting as much data as they can on everyone in the USA. It also dwelt on the President apparently having the power to detain anyone (here or abroad) indefinitely and even kill them if he deems them a threat. It was as shocking and sensational as possible but I think mostly true. Some of the technology they're using is frightening.

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 02:19 PM

2. "DHS informant" In other words some schlub off the street and off his meds.

Yes there will be individuals and groups who will "declare war" agains the US.

And they will end up dead or spending years in jail like the rest of the anti-government black-helicopter crowd.

Reply to this post

Response to Archae (Reply #2)

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 05:11 PM

7. So you think our Guvmint is always right, because of it's "might" & brutal suppression?

Seems you leave little room for a Lefty to have any concern whatsoever about
the US Government's intrusive & massive spying on ordinary citizens, or it's
brutal repression of any serious dissent: (see Occupy, Anonymous, et. al.).

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 02:20 PM

3. Bull pucky

Reply to this post

Response to Champion Jack (Reply #3)

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 03:25 PM

4. Yah, everyone from Alex Jones to Sam Sedar to Young Turks are ALL lying, right?

Get real. Wake up. Or at least get out of the way: i.e. stop trashing an OP that is
very thought provoking, of actual footage of broadcasts from all across the political
spectrum ALL saying the same thing basically

"Bull pucky" indeed.

Reply to this post

Response to 99th_Monkey (Reply #4)

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 04:18 PM

5. I could only stay with it for two minutes or so...FOX is not a news source so I'll wait and see.n/t

Reply to this post

Response to monmouth3 (Reply #5)

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 05:08 PM

6. Are you "waiting to see" if Young Turks & Sam Sedar are credible too? nt

Reply to this post

Response to Champion Jack (Reply #3)

Sat Jan 5, 2013, 09:48 AM

9. all

governments, including this one vern, prepare for 'civil insurrection' on whatever scale. This is NOT a new development. The spying technology, lethality of munitions is new, but preparation, no.

Reply to this post

Response to heaven05 (Reply #9)

Sat Jan 5, 2013, 04:06 PM

11. Yep. They used to use 'killing umbrellas' in the past.

Anyone who thinks this is 'new' and that it's 'Obama's Fault' (tm) shows a lot of naivety.

It's only growing exponentially nowadays.

Reply to this post

Response to Amonester (Reply #11)

Sat Jan 5, 2013, 05:19 PM

13. It's the "growing exponentially nowadays" on Obama's watch that concerns me ~nt

Reply to this post

Response to 99th_Monkey (Reply #13)

Sat Jan 5, 2013, 06:34 PM

15. Write to tell him, not me.

Last edited Sat Jan 5, 2013, 07:17 PM - Edit history (1)

I don't know how to stop him from not stopping the exponential.

Or rather, don't know how else if it doesn't work.

And cheney's wrongdoings are 'entrenched' now.

Reply to this post

Response to 99th_Monkey (Reply #13)

Sat Jan 5, 2013, 07:30 PM

16. Tip: Add a 'story' that would make him shed a tear or two...

in all email message or snail mail, and if he *happens* to read it out of the thousands (maybe) in his Inbox.... or mail bags....

Reply to this post

Response to heaven05 (Reply #9)

Sat Jan 5, 2013, 04:17 PM

12. this

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 5, 2013, 10:37 AM

10. It didn't me long to find the sources here. You might want to re-consider this OP of this old story.

It was debunked last summer, when someone posted it to smear Obama with frightwinger rhetoric.

And here is the script from the video here, which if posted would have revealed what is being sold:

Published on May 6, 2012
Apr 24, 2012 by alisonserr

The government has declared it can lock anyone up forever or kill them without any proof or due process. DHS has placed an order for 450 million rounds of Hollow Point ammo. Obama can now declare martial law during peace time. I think that just about says it all.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

http://current.com/community/93765251_we-are-preparing-for-massive-civil-war-...

"If you don't fight for your rights, they don't exist. Our constitution doesn't mean a damn thing if we the people don't stand up for it." Or just go back to sleep. Maybe we'll get adjoining cells one day if we're still alive anyway.

From the comments:

runman1271 12 hours ago

LONG LIVE THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS.

That is what the second amendment is for. So the people can take control of their gov't if they need to. Just look at Egypt, Syria and Lybia.

While I do not like those countries, but the people had the power to take control whe n they needed to.

pinhighiron 1 hour ago

The name of this video is "WE ARE PREPARING FOR CIVIL MASSIVE WAR, SAYS DHS INFORMANT."

The only problem is that in over 30 minutes of video I NEVER SAW WHERE A DHS INFORMANT SAID ANYTHING OF THE KIND.

I am so damn sick of watching videos or listening to people who make claims like these and then NEVER back them up.

This is where this came from:

‘We Are Preparing For Massive Civil War’ Says DHS Informant

Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul
Before It’s News
May 4, 2012

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

http://www.infowars.com/we-are-preparing-for-massive-civil-war-says-dhs-informant/

I'm only posting the scripts and links to sites often forbidden here, to let you know it belongs in Creative Speculation or a patriot website. And Alex Jones and Infowars are detailed by the SPLC:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/profiles/alex-jones

You decide if you think this is appropriate for DU. I won't alert this but the hosts may lock this.

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 5, 2013, 06:33 PM

14. I can't find the phrase

"judicial process" anywhere in the Constitution. Judicial review is a constitutional doctrine by which the actions of the legislative and executive branches are subject to review by the judiciary. It does not apply to the legal status of individuals. Due process is mentioned in the Constitution and refers to the individual's relationship to legal authority and his rights to be secure from Holder's definition of due process. To say that an individual can be granted due process while being denied "judicial process" negates due process and sounds like something Holder pulled strait from his ass. But more importantly, the only provision of the Constitution that may be suspended without constitutional amendment is the right of Habeas Corpus and then only during times of foreign invasion of domestic insurrection. The Court has also determined that executive authority may declare martial law when civil authority cannot maintain the rule of law, but only for the duration of the effect. No such conditions currently exists in this country, nor has any branch of government the authority to amend or suspend any article of that document by means other than those stated in the Constitution itself. Neither bills passed by Congress nor executive authority claimed by the President as a consequence of those acts rises to that standard and are therefore criminal acts.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread