HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Fox’s Gregg Jarrett Repor...

Thu Jan 3, 2013, 05:19 PM

Fox’s Gregg Jarrett Reports On Gun-Induced Lockdown At Schools With His Own Daughters Inside

Thursday afternoon, Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett reported that all schools in the town of Mamaroneck, N.Y., are under lockdown after a man tried to enter the middle school but was spotted with a weapon in his possession.

Jarrett’s youngest daughter happens to be a student of the school in question. And another one of his daughters attends the high school down the street, which is also on lockdown.

“I got the call just before I went on the air here,” Jarrett explained. “It’s unnerving for any parent, but we’re being told: don’t go to the school.”

Watch below, via Fox:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-greg-jarrett-reports-on-gun-induced-lockdown-at-schools-with-his-own-daughters-inside/

1 replies, 752 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Fox’s Gregg Jarrett Reports On Gun-Induced Lockdown At Schools With His Own Daughters Inside (Original post)
dcmfox Jan 2013 OP
Bucky Jan 2013 #1

Response to dcmfox (Original post)

Thu Jan 3, 2013, 11:16 PM

1. Damn, that's a good definition of grace under pressure.

I mean, every parent was worrying, of course. But who wants to do that on national TV? I wonder how many of his colleagues at Fox tried to comfort him by saying, "if only your little girls were allowed to go school armed..."?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread