HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Thom Hartmann: Is it righ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Dec 21, 2012, 11:55 AM

Thom Hartmann: Is it right to screw millions of Americans in favor of defense funding?

Neil McCabe, Human Events Online, joins Thom Hartmann. The United States spends more on defense then the next 15 closest countries COMBINED. Shouldn't we be cutting military funding - instead of the social security benefits that millions of Americans rely on?

The Big Picture with Thom Hartmann on RT TV & FSTV "live" 9pm and 11pm check www.thomhartmann.com/tv for local listings

3 replies, 684 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Thom Hartmann: Is it right to screw millions of Americans in favor of defense funding? (Original post)
thomhartmann Dec 2012 OP
grahamhgreen Dec 2012 #1
Plucketeer Dec 2012 #2
drynberg Dec 2012 #3

Response to thomhartmann (Original post)

Fri Dec 21, 2012, 12:00 PM

1. Kick

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Dec 21, 2012, 12:17 PM

2. I'd never heard of Neil McCabe before

But now I understand why. The guy belongs on FOX-so-called-news. Yet one more RUBE with his head in his rectum. Blind to ALL he cares not to see.
When you defend our global policing as a means of keeping US safe - when does that argument start to go belly up if our OWN citizens are suffering for the cost of that safety??????????????????

Reply to this post

Fri Dec 21, 2012, 03:56 PM

3. HEY THOM, GET SOME BETTER GUESTS, McCABE IS TERRIBLE!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread