HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Proposed changes to MI co...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sat Dec 15, 2012, 04:44 PM

Proposed changes to MI concealed handgun law triggers controversy. Michigan has gone nuts

Maybe that kid at the daycare could have got a job there if he did nine more hours of training.

4 replies, 1065 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Proposed changes to MI concealed handgun law triggers controversy. Michigan has gone nuts (Original post)
geefloyd46 Dec 2012 OP
Downwinder Dec 2012 #1
RKP5637 Dec 2012 #2
navarth Dec 2012 #3
geefloyd46 Dec 2012 #4

Response to geefloyd46 (Original post)

Sat Dec 15, 2012, 04:50 PM

1. Out of curiosity, Can you take a gun into the Capitol?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Dec 15, 2012, 04:53 PM

2. F'en insane. In fact, the US is getting pretty insane with this gun culture. n/t

Reply to this post

Sun Dec 16, 2012, 01:03 AM

3. Give us a minute

We WILL clean this shit up. My state will not be like this.

These assholes like that slob in the beginning of the video have gone too far and we're going to put them back in their box no matter how long it takes.

The Great Lakes State is being made a laughing stock by a bunch of cowardly assholes and they will not last. I am guaranteeing it. They have woken The Sleeping Giant this time.

More elections coming. Give us a minute to clean this up. And hold your insults.

Reply to this post

Response to navarth (Reply #3)

Sun Dec 16, 2012, 09:01 AM

4. I actually don't blame Michigan...

I blame our (i.e. all Americans) belief in middle of road, not the mean old Republican tea party coming bearing gifts and pretending this is not your crazy uncle's Republican party as this time we're different. At least until they're in and then you can't stop them from burning the house down while their in their. They're like an invading virus and it isn't just Michigan. I think Alec excepts membership cards from all fifty states.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread