HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Thom Hartmann: Conversati...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Dec 10, 2012, 03:21 PM

Thom Hartmann: Conversations w/Great Minds - Chrystia Freeland - The Time America Grew Together P2

Chrystia Freeland, Journalist/Author Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global
Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else joins Thom Hartmann. How did America's
wealthy elite - the 1 percenters - rise to power - and what can be done to lower
this nation's record high levels of income inequality?

The Big Picture with Thom Hartmann on RT TV & FSTV "live" 9pm and 11pm check www.thomhartmann.com/tv for local listings

1 replies, 500 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Thom Hartmann: Conversations w/Great Minds - Chrystia Freeland - The Time America Grew Together P2 (Original post)
thomhartmann Dec 2012 OP
CTyankee Dec 2012 #1

Response to thomhartmann (Original post)

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 04:01 PM

1. I love Chrystia Freeland! I watched both of these segments. Thanks for posting them.

I love the history that is included here. It reminded me of an Econ course I had in Grad school, getting a masters in liberal studies. It was more historical/philosophical/cultural/sociological than just the math equations of the great economist thinkers over the century. So I got some contours of the debates on economic theory.

Her story about the rich of our era (as opposed to F.Scott Fitzgerald's) is very interesting.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread