HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Awesome Video! Scott Brow...

Mon Nov 5, 2012, 10:30 PM

Awesome Video! Scott Brown's Message for "the Ladies"! (commercial parody)

If this (very funny) video about Scott Brown went viral last week, NO woman (including his wife and daughters) would vote for him...

[link:http://www.fishandcheese.com/wordpress/2012/11/05/senator-scott-brown-dream-or-nightmare/|

1 replies, 415 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Awesome Video! Scott Brown's Message for "the Ladies"! (commercial parody) (Original post)
johnnyplankton Nov 2012 OP
MADem Nov 2012 #1

Response to johnnyplankton (Original post)

Mon Nov 5, 2012, 10:41 PM

1. He has two ads running in continuous rotation.

One has him smiling with a blank stare, and Elizabeth Warren frowning. It keeps flipping from him smiling to EW frowning. It has the opposite effect of its intent--I find it hilarious, and I am not alone. It's just so...STUPID and OBVIOUS and PATHETIC. If I were EW, I'd frown at that dumbass moron, too.

Then, there's one with uplifting pics and music, it says dramatic things like "HUSBAND AND FATHER" (like that is a recommendation for office? Please). It's Content Devoid. It finishes up saying something like Vote for the person not the party. It's lame as hell--a real No Sale.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread