HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Romney equity fund has st...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 09:49 AM

Romney equity fund has stake in 3rd largest voting machine company? Chuck Todd says don't worry!

5 replies, 1036 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Romney equity fund has stake in 3rd largest voting machine company? Chuck Todd says don't worry! (Original post)
matthewf Oct 2012 OP
Dustlawyer Oct 2012 #1
alfredo Oct 2012 #2
Dustlawyer Oct 2012 #4
alfredo Oct 2012 #5
april Oct 2012 #3

Response to matthewf (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 10:13 AM

1. I believe there will be a lot of electronic voting machine hacking, just Google Stephen Spoonamore

and you too will come to believe as I do. As for this guy, he is way too annoying for me to listen to. He keeps repeating every point so many times I think he confuses his audience with T Partiers. We are intelligent enough to follow things the 1st time.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Dustlawyer (Reply #1)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 02:21 PM

2. I have worked with the Hart eSlate and have found it to be a solid machine. It has no WiFi, or

Bluetooth, so it cannot be access remotely. The cards are protected by a numbered seal. From what I have seen, the chain of custody is good, and the county clerk's office is honest and non partisan. I cannot speak for other counties, but the eSlate has returned results as expected, and has had no real reliability issues. Those machines were picked over other machines because they were more secure than those from ES&S and Diebold. The County Clerk was well aware of the issues surrounding the machines coded by Dominionist Bob and Todd Urosevich.

Reply to this post

Response to alfredo (Reply #2)

Fri Oct 26, 2012, 01:21 AM

4. You still must not have watched the Stephen Spoonamore's video's and testimony. They do not have

Rig those machines. They can do it remotely from a King computer.

Reply to this post

Response to Dustlawyer (Reply #4)

Fri Oct 26, 2012, 08:15 AM

5. So you are saying the eSlates can be accessed remotely?

Reply to this post

Response to matthewf (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 04:12 PM

3. I voted on that machine yesterday ! I am worried.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread