HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Up w/Chris Hayes - Sensat...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sat Oct 20, 2012, 02:30 PM

Up w/Chris Hayes - Sensata worker: Bain Capital shows arrogance in offshoring jobs

1 replies, 853 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Up w/Chris Hayes - Sensata worker: Bain Capital shows arrogance in offshoring jobs (Original post)
Galraedia Oct 2012 OP
lalalu Oct 2012 #1

Response to Galraedia (Original post)

Sat Oct 20, 2012, 02:45 PM

1. More like reality.

They will offshore, claim tax deductions, and make a profit. They just slapped American workers in the face and not a damn thing will be done about it. Mitt will laugh when he sees the profit in his offshore account and laugh even harder at the fact some American workers will still vote for him.

I wish I was wrong but that is the reality we live in. Now what are we going to do about it is the real question? Handing Romney and his supporters a huge defeat would be a start. I mean a huge turnout with numbers that will stun them. If only we could get people to do that. Maybe showing this story and getting the news out will help. But I will admit I have been greatly disappointed with the voters in the last few decades.

All a republican has to do is yell out code words like abortion, guns, God, gay, Muslim, and Sensata is a lost story.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread