HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Rachel Maddow: Paul Ryan ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Aug 21, 2012, 10:27 AM

Rachel Maddow: Paul Ryan OUTLAW ABORTION - Personhood Law

"...Paul Ryan moves to outlaw all abortion with Federal Personhood Law.."

2 replies, 930 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Rachel Maddow: Paul Ryan OUTLAW ABORTION - Personhood Law (Original post)
Segami Aug 2012 OP
Heather MC Aug 2012 #1
HopeHoops Aug 2012 #2

Response to Segami (Original post)

Tue Aug 21, 2012, 10:52 AM

1. This will would turn all my Girlfriends who suffered multiply misscarriages into serial killers

It was also say to a woman if your body can't carry a life to turn it's all your fault, do you know how many women suffer that feeling of failure after a mis-carriage, and this guy wants the government to look those women in the face and yes it is all your fault and you deserve to go to jail for that.

I met a women in the airport last week that had 7 year triplets, I asked "if you don't mind my asking, was this natural or medical intervention?" she smiled proudly and said not I don't mind, I had 5 IVF treaments, I said wow 5, I know that IVF is not easy on the your body. She said I perfer to look at as that's the journey we had to take. and she looked at her children with such love.

Well if Ryan Paul had his way the women would be in jail for under going for failed attempts.
I wish these people would come off their throne and meet real people with real problems who really suffer and struggle to make ends meet and actually have to fight for the pursuit of happiness

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Segami (Original post)

Tue Aug 21, 2012, 11:18 AM

2. So, test-tube babies would be illegal too, eh? Most of the zygotes are destroyed.

So technically, that would be mass murder. Didn't these people pay attention in biology class?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread