HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Rachel Maddow - House GOP...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Aug 1, 2012, 02:06 PM

Rachel Maddow - House GOP continue fight against health care for women

1 replies, 674 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Rachel Maddow - House GOP continue fight against health care for women (Original post)
Galraedia Aug 2012 OP
HopeHoops Aug 2012 #1

Response to Galraedia (Original post)

Thu Aug 2, 2012, 12:01 PM

1. You know what I'd like to see in '16? All women candidates in the Democrati primary. No men at all.

And rather than the "cut down everyone else" approach to the debates, how about they just answer the questions, from their own views, and not even mentioning another candidate or what they've done. How about they just answer the questions for the sake of the cause and without regard for who wins the nomination. How about they agree in advance that the winner of the nomination will pick one of the other female candidates immediately as a running mate.

Can you even imagine how much better things would be with two women running the country instead of a B-2 full of testosterone? I love Obama, but I'd rather see two women take over than another "I've got a bigger dick than he does" election.

Disclaimer: I have a wife and three daughters, 17, (almost) 19, and 21. I might be a little biased here.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread