HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Michael Savage Blames Jus...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Jun 28, 2012, 09:56 PM

Michael Savage Blames Justice Roberts’s Epilepsy Medication For Health Care Ruling - AUDIO (LOL!!!)

AUDIO here: http://www.mediaite.com/online/michael-savage-blames-justice-robertss-epilepsy-medication-for-health-care-ruling/

Radio host (and, shockingly, former MSNBC host) Michael Savage has unlocked the mystery behind Chief Justice John Roberts‘s ruling today. Telling his audience “something that you’re not going to hear anywhere else,” Savage explained that the Chief Justice is on medication that, he believes, “introduce mental slowing” and “other cognitive problems.” -- snip --

Them poor Republicans are having a bad day and just don't know how to deal with it

4 replies, 866 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Michael Savage Blames Justice Roberts’s Epilepsy Medication For Health Care Ruling - AUDIO (LOL!!!) (Original post)
Tx4obama Jun 2012 OP
unblock Jun 2012 #1
Tx4obama Jun 2012 #3
MrMickeysMom Jun 2012 #4
Spitfire of ATJ Jun 2012 #2

Response to Tx4obama (Original post)

Thu Jun 28, 2012, 10:19 PM

1. i don't know if he's on medication, but if he's taking "dopamax", that's a valid concern

i tried topamax (topiramate), an anti-seizure medication, a number of years ago for its supposed migraine preventive properties.

it turned me into an idiot, swear to god. i mean, i could literally look at "2+2=5" and know something about it was wrong, but couldn't figure out what. and i'm mr. analytics at work, so this was a major problem.
it made me so stupid i couldn't even figure out that something was wrong and that it might be the change in meds. it wasn't until my follow-up appointment that my neurologist asked the right questions and said i needed to stop taking it asap.
thank goodness he picked up on the change before my boss lost patience.

in robert's case, i'm not clear on whether we're better off with him thinking clearly or not.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to unblock (Reply #1)

Thu Jun 28, 2012, 11:02 PM

3. Roberts had a seizure in 1993 and one in 2007. I think IF he is on medication...

all the kinks should be worked out by now - especially since the Supreme Court Justices have good healthcare and some of the best doctors.

I think Savage is grasping at straws.

Robert's health info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Roberts#Health

Reply to this post

Response to Tx4obama (Reply #3)

Thu Jun 28, 2012, 11:30 PM

4. grasping at straws...

Yes... Yes, I think he grasps his straw regularly while simultaneously at the microphone...

Reply to this post

Response to Tx4obama (Original post)

Thu Jun 28, 2012, 10:56 PM

2. The Freepers had another theory

They claimed Obama was holding Roberts' kids hostage.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread