HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » UPDATE Sandyhook was &quo...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 06:25 PM

UPDATE Sandyhook was "faked" by "crisis actors":Clyde Lewis, Ground Zero talk show. Contact sponsors

Last edited Fri Dec 6, 2013, 01:13 PM - Edit history (1)

On Weds, Dec. 4th, talk show host Clyde Lewis said on his nationally syndicated show that the newly released recordings of 911 calls during the Sandyhook school shooting in Newtown, CT, shows more evidence of "crisis actors" at the scene that was "manipulated to the point that it was faked." During his show "Ground Zero", he said the recordings show "discrepancies" from the "official story" as part of an "agenda" against "Second Amendment rights." ("Crisis actors" are "professional actors ostensibly deployed by government agencies and/or the mainstream media to delude the public with portrayals of trauma and suffering: specifically, to act as victims or witnesses in staged school shootings or hoax terrorist attacks.")

If you're as sick as I am of these right wing lunatics and their exploitation of the murder of children for their own ratings, contact the sponsors of Ground Zero and let them know. Please be polite. Email addresses and suggested message below.

Dear sponsor Ground Zero radio show,

Are you aware that by running your ads on the "Ground Zero" radio program, your company is being associated with a radio program that says the tragic shooting of children at the Sandyhook grade school was "faked" by "crisis actors" as part of an "agenda"?

It's very possible you purchased your ads as part of a larger package and you are not aware that your company is being associated with such vile and disgusting exploitation of the tragic mass murder of children in Connecticut a year ago. There is nothing lower than suggesting that "crisis actors" were used at Sandyhook as part of some sort of conspiracy. I'm confident your company doesn't support that.

You can hear the disgusting comments here http://youtu.be/...

Thank you for your time,

Advertisers and radio station emails:

clientservice@ovationhair.com, contact@gosolaire.com, sales@gosolaire.com, info@anchorfunding.net, hiddenhealth@msn.com, support@idrive.com, sales@idrive.com, smm@corkyspest.com, customercare@powerswabs.com, info@physiciansmutual.com, dennis@heritagesolar.com, amy.leimbach@alphabroadcasting.com, sales@nwarmory.com, customerservice@drwhitaker.com
customerservice@saveatmd.com

bcc me localmediamonitor@gmail.com

10 replies, 1729 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 10 replies Author Time Post
Reply UPDATE Sandyhook was "faked" by "crisis actors":Clyde Lewis, Ground Zero talk show. Contact sponsors (Original post)
uhnope Dec 2013 OP
alp227 Dec 2013 #1
weissmam Dec 2013 #2
2naSalit Dec 2013 #3
uhnope Dec 2013 #4
2naSalit Dec 2013 #5
uhnope Dec 2013 #6
mikemcl350 Dec 2013 #7
uhnope Dec 2013 #8
uhnope Dec 2013 #9
2naSalit Dec 2013 #10

Response to uhnope (Original post)

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 06:55 PM

1. so Portland can't have progressive KPOJ but crazy KXL can have this nutty guy

and the right wing robot Lars Larson huh? Way to go, Telecommunications Act!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 07:39 PM

2. I want to run into this asswhole in the street

Reply to this post

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 08:02 PM

3. Done but

these two addresses showed as invalid when I sent it: scott.mahalick@alphabroadcasting.com, milt@alphabroadcasting.com. Not sure what that's about but at least one address at alpha broadcasting does work.

2na

Reply to this post

Response to 2naSalit (Reply #3)

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 08:08 PM

4. thanks! really great response so far. nt

Reply to this post

Response to uhnope (Reply #4)

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 08:14 PM

5. Good.

It pissed me off yesterday when the 9-1-1 tapes were released (and it will be a long time before I can forgive AP, if I ever can) and this shitneck just needs to find his way back into the sewer. Thanks for the post and the info.

Reply to this post

Fri Dec 6, 2013, 01:09 PM

6. UPDATE: email campaign is working!

Several advertisers have responded to the email campaign. Red Wing Shoes responded positively, saying their ads don't intentionally play on the show and they will investigate the matter. Solaire Energy Systems (GoSolaire emails) complained about the attention without responding to the issue. Several other companies sent a default response and so we await their further replies. Good job! For those of you joining the effort, the email list above has been updated.

Reply to this post

Fri Dec 6, 2013, 01:48 PM

7. push back

i got a threatening email back from heritagesolar.com to take the person off this list or be reported for a denial of service attack .

is there a list of the sponsors to make sure they are on there? if so I will email through the company web page and go higher up.

thanks!

Reply to this post

Response to mikemcl350 (Reply #7)

Fri Dec 6, 2013, 04:16 PM

8. He's blowing smoke

Mike, thanks a lot for participating.

The solar guy has no case about "denial of service" since a few emails doesn't shut down anyone's email account, and so his threats are hollow. (Not to mention counterproductive--they don't make him look too good.) Their company ads ran during the show in San Diego on KOGO AM. Other companies have responded positively and said they were unaware of their ads being on the show and will investigate further.

Isn't it strange that solar guy is complaining about a few emails designed to positively inform, but seems unconcerned about his ads being on a show that says Sandyhook was faked?

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 7, 2013, 11:07 AM

9. Thanks to all that have sent emails to the advertisers

and anyone who didn't see this before, Saturday morning is a fine time to send emails to sponsors of RW hate talk shows.

Reply to this post

Response to uhnope (Reply #9)

Mon Dec 9, 2013, 10:25 PM

10. Ha!

The solar guy complained about sending him spam, I got two red wing forms letters, both said the same thing from the marketing director and some other clown. The rest were rejected by Yahoo mail and bounced back.

Hope it makes some of them think, but I don't figure they really care all that much as long as they get noticed. The old positive image business model isn't all that popular these days it seems.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread