HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Rachel Maddow - Maddow di...

Mon Jul 15, 2013, 11:56 PM

Rachel Maddow - Maddow dispels ‘Fox News world’ outrage with facts

7 replies, 1308 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply Rachel Maddow - Maddow dispels ‘Fox News world’ outrage with facts (Original post)
Galraedia Jul 2013 OP
Spitfire of ATJ Jul 2013 #1
polynomial Jul 2013 #2
stlsaxman Jul 2013 #3
marble falls Jul 2013 #6
faithnomore Jul 2013 #4
hwmnbn Jul 2013 #5
olegramps Jul 2013 #7

Response to Galraedia (Original post)

Tue Jul 16, 2013, 01:27 AM

1. I swear,...FOX "News" needs to go when Murdock does.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Jul 16, 2013, 03:58 AM

2. The Limbaugh Lunatic

Yesterday 7/15/2013, ABC Rush Limbaugh hate radio show really illustrated a whopper in likely edited audio fraud.

All makes me wonder if Limbaugh did the editing or did NBC affiliate in Florida make the edit. That, as Limbaugh suggests in an audio edited way could make one think Zimmerman intentionally used a racial slur that classed Trayvon as a black minority.

The Limbaugh story goes that Zimmerman will sue NBC for defamation of character because of an obvious edited audio clip of Zimmerman calling into police about a black person who was not part of the neighborhood. Because, Zimmerman being in a neighborhood watch program.
Perhaps Rachael is right to some extent, though homicides may have taken a spike all across the country. That is something Rachael left out of the real depth in the information loop.

Some time ago and being in and around Chicago different conversations pop up. Especially one to share with you all involves local black community gangs called “Shorts”. Perhaps some have heard of this culture too. Young grade school children coached by black adults in families. Young blacks are coached to extort money from other children in the schools that are in predominantly black areas. The family adults could possible take in as much as hundreds of thousands of dollars per year in extortion games and drug deals. A very compelling life style of crime generated at a very young age. This example was told to me by a black man.

Some of the “shorts” can be identified as young men that walk around neighborhoods with their pants hanging deliberately low exposing the underwear. I always wondered about that culture.

Is that what is meant by “let it all hang out”? Anybody out there ever hear of such a thing.

Reply to this post

Response to polynomial (Reply #2)

Tue Jul 16, 2013, 07:12 AM

3. "Let It All Hang Out" was a novelty song in reaction to...

dirty fucking hippies in the '60's...

turns out- the dirty fucking hippies were right-

Reply to this post

Response to stlsaxman (Reply #3)

Tue Jul 16, 2013, 09:40 AM

6. Who wrote and performed "dirty fucking hippies"? Can't find it anywhere.

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 16, 2013, 07:48 AM

4. If you watch Fox News,

there is no use even considering you as a functioning human being. You frankly don't have the brains to shovel shit at a rodeo much less live in a civilized society. How you keep from drowning on your own spit is beyond me. You and all the rest of the repug voting idiots have crippled our country and made us the laughing stock of the world. Your ignorance is beyond words and your lack of empathy for your fellow man is a disgrace. You pound on your chests and espouse your "christian" values and all the while your lives reflect your hatred of these very same values you so loudly proclaim as your own. You sicken me with your hypocrisy and your self righteous gall. If the earth opened up and swallowed every single one of your sorry asses, you'd never be missed and except for polluting the local ground water, there wouldn't even be a downside.

Reply to this post

Response to faithnomore (Reply #4)

Tue Jul 16, 2013, 08:27 AM

5. Welcome to DU

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 16, 2013, 10:25 AM

7. I really wonder if the situation will ever become rational. The Right Wing is the kiss of death.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread