HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Good Reads (Forum) » Cheap Meth! Cheap Guns! C...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Jan 3, 2013, 08:54 AM

Cheap Meth! Cheap Guns! Click Here.

Want to buy illegal drugs in China? No problem — just go to the wild and woolly Internet here and order a $50 or $100 package of methamphetamines, ecstasy or cocaine. It’ll be delivered to your door within hours!

“Our company has delivery stations in every part of China,” boasts one Chinese-language Web site, with photos of illegal narcotics it sells. “We offer 24-hour delivery service to your door, and we have long-term and consistent supplies. If you just make one phone call, we’ll deliver to your hands in one to five hours.”

Another Chinese Web site offers meth wholesale for $19,700 a kilo, or deliveries to your door of smaller quantities in hundreds of cities around China. Even in remote Anhui Province, it delivers drugs in 21 different cities.

All this is completely illegal in China, where narcotics traffickers are routinely executed. But it doesn’t seem to be a top government priority, because these Web sites aren’t even closed down or blocked. Tens of thousands of censors delete references to human rights, but they ignore countless Chinese Web sites peddling drugs, guns or prostitutes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/opinion/kristof-cheap-meth-cheap-guns-click-here.html?hp&_r=0

Off topic: I went to see Life of Pi.

Go, it's an excellent film. A variaion on Old Man and the Sea, if you will. I usually don't read books after seeing their movie renditions, but I may make an exception in this case after I finish reading Beyond Religion.

1 replies, 812 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Cheap Meth! Cheap Guns! Click Here. (Original post)
mgc1961 Jan 2013 OP
Myrina Jan 2013 #1

Response to mgc1961 (Original post)

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 09:47 AM

1. Hell, just about any inner city in America ...

.... go to the Check N Go, then go next door to the liquor store and then on down the strip mall to the gun shop. Some liquor stores even act as check cashing (loan sharking) shops. Get your drink on then go buy a gun ...

Anyone - urban or suburban - who wants it (guns, drugs, whatever) knows where to get it, relatively cheap with no questions asked.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread