HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Good Reads (Forum) » Great article for all you...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Dec 24, 2012, 10:24 AM

Great article for all you LOL CATS lovers!

What is it about cats?

" Do you think Lil Bub is cute? Have you viewed Surprised Kitty? You are not alone. Millions of us love watching videos of cats online. Ben Machell finds the small furry animals (and their owners) who have become stars of the internet

In August last year, Mike Bridavsky received a text message from a friend who knew that he was a cat person. They were having trouble finding a home for a kitten, a tiny female tabby afflicted with several genetic mutations including dwarfism, a deformed lower jaw and an extra toe on each foot. Bridavsky, who runs a recording studio in Bloomington, Indiana, was intrigued. “I went to see her, instantly fell in love and brought her back to my apartment. I took her with the expectation that she wouldn’t survive for more than a few months,” he says today, speaking from his home. “But it turned out she was very healthy.” She was also, in her own special way, insanely cute. Bridavsky named her “Lil Bub”. Or “Bub”, for short. "

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/magazine/article3555112.ece

1 replies, 1028 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Great article for all you LOL CATS lovers! (Original post)
mrsadm Dec 2012 OP
SheilaT Dec 2012 #1

Response to mrsadm (Original post)

Mon Dec 24, 2012, 01:40 PM

1. Alas, I need to subscribe to

be able to read the full article.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread