HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Good Reads (Forum) » Laura Ingraham Points to ...

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 02:37 PM

Laura Ingraham Points to Southern Strategy For Reforming GOP

More: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/11/ingraham-points-to-southern-strategy-for-reforming-republican-party/

Conservative radio host Laura Ingraham on Sunday pointed to the roots of Southern strategy of the late 1960s — which appealed to racism in the South — as an example of how the Republican Party should reform itself after President Barack Obama won re-election.

“If the reaction to the election is let’s dig into our core principles and try to remake them, I think the GOP will lose even more seats in 2014,” Ingraham told Fox News host Chris Wallace. “If it becomes a bidding war with Republicans in either this group or that group — whether it’s Latinos or women — we’re going to give you more stuff or we’re going to do amnesty plus… it’s not going to work.”

5 replies, 1602 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Laura Ingraham Points to Southern Strategy For Reforming GOP (Original post)
Jamaal510 Nov 2012 OP
randr Nov 2012 #1
libdem4life Nov 2012 #2
mzmolly Nov 2012 #3
Squinch Nov 2012 #4
xfundy Nov 2012 #5

Response to Jamaal510 (Original post)

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 02:42 PM

1. You have had all the racists in America for years

now you can have all the remaining Blue Dog Democrats to boot and still remain a minority in our nation.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 02:51 PM

2. ..and while on the subject of declining demographics, we just picked up the young, hip,

what used to be minority but is nearing the majority vote, and their children and families yet to come, while yours are going the way of the funeral home. Millenials, I think they call them.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 02:54 PM

3. Is she suggesting they ever stopped using

it?

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 04:15 PM

4. The cluelessness BURRRRRRRRNS!

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 07:24 PM

5. Nooooo, Laura Ingraham!

Ye have blasphemed against thou Repug party, the GOP (Greedy Old Pigs). They must Double Down on the Southern Strategy, for yea, it worketh! Keep up the racism and hypocrisy, the double standards, keep glossing over child-molesting priests and fellow Repigs!

FOR I HAVE SPOKEN.

Vengeance,

GOD (R-Nevah-nevah)

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread