HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Good Reads (Forum) » Elizabeth Warren can't sh...

Wed Jun 27, 2012, 08:17 PM

Elizabeth Warren can't shake Scott Brown race remains deadlocked

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/06/poll-scott-brown-and-elizabeth-warren-tied.php

Republican Sen. Scott Brown and Democrat Elizabeth Warren remain deadlocked in the Massachusetts Senate race, with 46 percent apiece, according to a new survey by Democratic-leaning firm Public Policy Polling.

The survey of 902 registered voters was conducted from June 16-18, and has a 3.3 percent margin of error. In the previous PPP survey from March, Warren led 46 percent to 41 percent.

The poll has good news for Brown he has a 51 percent approval rating, compared with 38 percent who disapprove of his performance. Forty-nine percent said he was more of an independent voice for Massachusetts, compared with 39 percent who see him as a partisan voice for the national Republican Party.

But Warren could also have a trump card in the presidential race and the fact that Massachusetts will likely vote for President Obama by an overwhelming margin against Mitt Romney.

If there was a hero/heroine in the post-Trickle Down Disaster fight to re-regulate the banksters, it was Elizabeth Warren. This woman must go to the Senate.

Elizabeth Warren campaign web-site - contribution page

"I'll stand up to the big corporate interests and fight for middle class families. But I can't do it alone. It's going to take strong grassroots support to defeat the corporate interests that are sure to line up against me."__Elizabeth Warren

1 replies, 1084 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Elizabeth Warren can't shake Scott Brown race remains deadlocked (Original post)
Bill USA Jun 2012 OP
TheCowsCameHome Jun 2012 #1

Response to Bill USA (Original post)

Wed Jun 27, 2012, 08:39 PM

1. There is "debate" on Boston radio right now - 8pm

that she declined to participate in.

Scott Brown is there with the host, though.

This doesn't help.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread