HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Fukushima nuclear polluti...

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 08:41 AM

Fukushima nuclear pollution of Pacific ocean

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by hunter (a host of the Latest Breaking News forum).

Source: wordpress.com

Fukushima nuclear pollution of Pacific ocean

The Fukushima Nightmare Gets Worse: here.
Related articles
Water leaks at Fukushima nuclear plant could contaminate entire Pacific Ocean (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
Fukushima leaks: Japan PM steps in (theguardian.com)
300 Tons a Day of Nuclear Waste (grumpyelder.com)
Water leaks at Fukushima could contaminate entire Pacific Ocean (rt.com)
Fukushima Going From Horrible To Horrendous (dprogram.net)
Small risk of major fish contamination from Fukushima leak (radioaustralia.net.au)
Radioactive water leaking into Pacific Ocean in new Fukushima ‘emergency’ (abc.net.au)
Toxic water detected in newly built well at Fukushima nuclear plant (japantimes.co.jp)
Radioactive water overruns Fukushima barrier – TEPCO (realisticbird.wordpress.com)
“Japan Gov’t in Chaos”: Completely out of control at Fukushima – Melted reactor cores contaminating Pacific with “full range of radioactive contaminants” (VIDEO) (enenews.com)

http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/fukushima-nuclear-polluition-of-pacific-ocean/

Read more: http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/fukushima-nuclear-polluition-of-pacific-ocean/

As the World Turns, When we think of great minds, we think Greek Philosophers, Italian Artists and even Iran, they thought up the game of Chess, why do I bring this up? The Oceans and Seas had Fresh clean Food, Brain, Healthy food. In the last few decades we have polluted every part of our world. From Nuclear Fallout to devastating the whole Niger Delta to the Gulf of Mexico, the very existence of the planet, are ozone. Now Japans Nuclear problem could circle the globe in your lifetime!

8 replies, 1258 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply Fukushima nuclear pollution of Pacific ocean (Original post)
mitty14u2 Dec 2013 OP
GladRagDahl Dec 2013 #1
drynberg Dec 2013 #2
Hubert Flottz Dec 2013 #3
SmittynMo Dec 2013 #4
Lochloosa Dec 2013 #5
MyNameGoesHere Dec 2013 #6
AverageJoe90 Dec 2013 #8
WowSeriously Dec 2013 #7

Response to mitty14u2 (Original post)

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 08:46 AM

1. Scary

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 09:05 AM

2. Our family, our Dr.'s family and many others we know are not eating any seafood from the Pacific.

And the worst part is that this is far from over. I truly fear it will get much worse for many many souls and lifeforms of our planet.

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 09:07 AM

3. K&R

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 09:20 AM

4. How do you know

your fish is from the Pacific ocean? Gulf of Mexico? The only way to be sure is to not eat anything from the oceans. I contemplated this when the Gulf was destroyed. All those chemicals in the water? Where did they go? Answer: They're still there. Just like the radiation being poured into the Pacific, its still there. Both contaminants will be there for decades, if not centuries. Knowing the repercussions, why we even started nuclear plants, oil platforms in the water, is beyond me. Are we that stupid to think that nothing could ever happen? We are killing this planet and life at an accelerated rate. When will we ever learn?

Response to SmittynMo (Reply #4)

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 09:23 AM

5. When will we ever learn?

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 10:17 AM

6. Waiting for the "it's a huge ocean crowd"

to chime in about alarmist fear mongering..

Response to MyNameGoesHere (Reply #6)

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 10:21 AM

8. There *IS* a lot of that going around, sadly enough.

And I'm afraid this here is an example of such.

I mean, DProgram & The Extinction Protocol? Are you fucking kidding? Those are both CT sites, and full of actual crap at that! And then there's Russia Today listed as a source too.....no comment needed there.

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 10:18 AM

7. Clean, safe, abundant.