HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Student shot at West Oran...

Wed Dec 4, 2013, 04:42 PM

Student shot at West Orange High, suspect in custody, officials say

Source: Orlando Sentinel

A 15-year-old student at West Orange High School was shot on Wednesday afternoon and the 17-year-old suspected gunman is in custody, the Sheriff's Office confirmed.

According to Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings, the shooting was called in about 1:24 p.m. The school's resource deputy initiated active-shooter protocols, Demings said.

"It appears that it was at least two rounds fired" and the victim was struck twice, "somewhere in the face and somewhere in the abdomen," he said.

Read more: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-teen-shot-west-orange-high-20131204,0,5533724.story

3 replies, 681 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Student shot at West Orange High, suspect in custody, officials say (Original post)
alp227 Dec 2013 OP
KamaAina Dec 2013 #1
RC Dec 2013 #2
valerief Dec 2013 #3

Response to alp227 (Original post)

Wed Dec 4, 2013, 04:47 PM

1. ...and the day before that, and the day before that...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to KamaAina (Reply #1)

Wed Dec 4, 2013, 04:55 PM

2. ...and the day after that, and the day after that...

When will it stop? This country is awash in guns. All because one half of the 2nd Amendment is forgotten about.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, ...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before. And the killing goes on and on and on... Because very few belong to any kind of Militia, regulated or otherwise.

Reply to this post

Response to alp227 (Original post)

Wed Dec 4, 2013, 07:56 PM

3. I'm sure the shooter felt "threatened". More ground-standing in Florida, the US Somalia. nt

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread