HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » News Corp descends into c...

Tue Feb 14, 2012, 01:39 AM

News Corp descends into civil war after latest Sun arrests

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by jannyk (a host of the Latest Breaking News forum).

It sounds like the police are getting serious. How long until it gets taken more seriously over here?

Some of the story:

"Officers are understood to have ripped up floorboards, taken door panels off cars, delved into cereal boxes and even taken children’s’ iPods as evidence.
The powerful MSC was set up last year on a mandate from Mr Murdoch in order to provide evidence to Operation Elveden, the investigation into illegal payments to officers. Its members are working independently and are trawling an archive of up to 300 million emails."

3 replies, 835 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply News Corp descends into civil war after latest Sun arrests (Original post)
DonRedwood Feb 2012 OP
MADem Feb 2012 #1
Ruby the Liberal Feb 2012 #2
jannyk Feb 2012 #3

Response to DonRedwood (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2012, 01:42 AM

1. It's not "Instant," but it certainly appears to be "Karma"--and it's getting Roopie and his minions.

Past due, if you ask me!

Oh--I forgot to ask what I clicked on the link for in the first place--could you provide a link to the article in question?

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Feb 14, 2012, 01:46 AM

2. Do you have a link for copyright requirements?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=copyright

Do not copy-and-paste entire articles onto this discussion forum. When referencing copyrighted work, post a short excerpt with a link back to the original.

Tue Feb 14, 2012, 01:52 AM

3. Locking: Not LBN. Please post elsewhere