HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » This message was self-del...

Wed Feb 20, 2013, 10:23 PM

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (alp227) on Wed Feb 20, 2013, 08:43 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

3 replies, 690 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply This message was self-deleted by its author (Original post)
alp227 Feb 2013 OP
KaryninMiami Feb 2013 #1
TexasTowelie Feb 2013 #2
hay rick Feb 2013 #3

Response to alp227 (Original post)

Wed Feb 20, 2013, 10:36 PM

1. His re-election campaign is beginning soon

He didn't have a chance before anyway- but support from seniors for him over this was in the toilet. I'm happy he's reversed his decision but he's still a criminal who belongs in jail and also an asshole. I just hope he goes away after the election- far away.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Feb 20, 2013, 11:17 PM

2. See the following thread:

Wed Feb 20, 2013, 11:18 PM

3. Scott gets to switch Medicaid to managed care.

Article: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/feds-ok-floridas-proposed-privatizing-of-medicaid/nWTSB/

Rick Scott said Wednesday he wants to expand Florida’s Medicaid program to add 1 million lower-income patients to the rolls, endorsing a key provision of President Obama’s federal health care overhaul that the Republican governor fought for years.

Scott announced his change of heart only hours after the Obama administration said it was close to finalizing approval of the state’s plan to revamp Medicaid by putting most of Florida’s 3.5 million patients into managed care plans.

It's all about private profits...