HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Florida Atlantic Universi...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 01:09 AM

Florida Atlantic University Professor Wonders if the Sandy Hook Shooting Isnít Just One Big Mass Med

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by Rhiannon12866 (a host of the Latest Breaking News forum).

Source: www.gawker.com

His blog posts are, as you would expect, incredibly long and nearly impossible to get through. But in an interview on Monday, he was a bit more direct about what he believes happened at Sandy Hook.

Tracy said he believes the deaths at Sandy Hook may have resulted from a training exercise. "Was this to a certain degree constructed?" he said. "Was this a drill?

"Something most likely took place," he said. "One is left with the impression that a real tragedy took place."

But, he added, he has not seen bodies, or photos of bodies. "Overall, I'm saying the public needs more information to assess what took place. We don't have that. And when the media and the public don't have that, various sorts of ideas can arise."

Tracy said also has doubts about the official version of the Kennedy assassination, the Oklahoma City bombing, the 9-11 terror attacks and the Aurora, Colo., theater murders.

Read more: http://gawker.com/5974364/florida-atlantic-university-professor-wonders-if-the-sandy-hook-shooting-isnt-just-one-big-mass-media-conspiracy?post=55966506

Wow! This guy is wearing his ASSHAT way to tight! So he wants to see pictures of mutilated children, or it did not happen? I am speechless.

11 replies, 2148 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 11 replies Author Time Post
Reply Florida Atlantic University Professor Wonders if the Sandy Hook Shooting Isnít Just One Big Mass Med (Original post)
RetroGamer1971 Jan 2013 OP
AAO Jan 2013 #1
JohnnyRingo Jan 2013 #2
SkyDaddy7 Jan 2013 #7
d_r Jan 2013 #3
merrily Jan 2013 #4
CarmanK Jan 2013 #5
Nanjing to Seoul Jan 2013 #6
pintobean Jan 2013 #8
Ptah Jan 2013 #9
valerief Jan 2013 #10
Rhiannon12866 Jan 2013 #11

Response to RetroGamer1971 (Original post)

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 01:21 AM

1. "Something most likely took place"

What a maroon!

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 02:06 AM

2. I recall sad funerals.

True, I didn't open the boxes and examine the bodies, but then I also didn't personally inspect the dust from Neil Armstrong's lunar boots either. Some things have to be taken at faith.

I'll bet there's a conspiracy theory that someone's making up mass conspiracy theories.

Call Jesse!

Response to JohnnyRingo (Reply #2)

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 06:31 AM

7. Like this?

WARNING...THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST DISTURBING VIDEOS i HAVE SEEN ON YOU TUBE!! These NUTS own guns & well, just watch!

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 02:11 AM

3. Man

I'd hate to have to take one of his classes.

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 02:32 AM

4. This is what passes for news.

We have propagandists and we have shit stirrers galore

News media, not so much.

Then again, news reporting is not as easy as repeating what some dumbass says and pretending that's somehow newsworthy.

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 02:52 AM

5. Extreme theorist with disgusting idea that the deaths at Sandy Hook may not be real!

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 03:32 AM

6. Wow. speechless. Really "I think therefore I am" means "I don't think and yet I am still here"

to this bozo.

Proof even someone with a PhD teaching in a university can be an idiot asshole.

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 06:35 AM

8. Jury results on the OP

At Wed Jan 9, 2013, 06:25 AM an alert was sent on the following post:

Florida Atlantic University Professor Wonders if the Sandy Hook Shooting Isnít Just One Big Mass Med
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014361417

REASON FOR ALERT:

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. (See <a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=aboutus#communitystandards" target="_blank">Community Standards</a>.)

ALERTER'S COMMENTS:

Backdoor way of posting right wing crazy crap

You served on a randomly-selected Jury of DU members which reviewed this post. The review was completed at Wed Jan 9, 2013, 06:31 AM, and the Jury voted 1-5 to LEAVE IT.

Juror #1 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: Front door way of saying leave it alone..
Juror #2 voted to HIDE IT and said: No explanation given
Juror #3 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: I didn't think I'd ever find anything funny about Sandy Hook. The way gov't bureaucracies control and parcel-out info make it inevitable that crazy ideas are going to fester in the minds of some...well... crazies. Tough call. Leave it alone. It's better that this was aired than if it were "covered-up".
Juror #4 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: It's presented as crazy crap - what's wrong with discussing this idiot?
Juror #5 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: No explanation given
Juror #6 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: The alerter should read the whole post before reacting. Leave it.

Thank you very much for participating in our Jury system, and we hope you will be able to participate again in the future

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 06:36 AM

9. AUTOMATED MESSAGE: Results of your Jury Service

AUTOMATED MESSAGE: Results of your Jury Service

Mail Message
At Wed Jan 9, 2013, 06:25 AM an alert was sent on the following post:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014361417

REASON FOR ALERT:

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. (See <a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=aboutus#communitystandards" target="_blank">Community Standards</a>.)

ALERTER'S COMMENTS:

Backdoor way of posting right wing crazy crap

You served on a randomly-selected Jury of DU members which reviewed this post. The review was completed at Wed Jan 9, 2013, 06:31 AM, and the Jury voted 1-5 to LEAVE IT.

Juror #1 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: Front door way of saying leave it alone..
Juror #2 voted to HIDE IT and said: No explanation given
Juror #3 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: I didn't think I'd ever find anything funny about Sandy Hook. The way gov't bureaucracies control and parcel-out info make it inevitable that crazy ideas are going to fester in the minds of some...well... crazies. Tough call. Leave it alone. It's better that this was aired than if it were "covered-up".
Juror #4 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: It's presented as crazy crap - what's wrong with discussing this idiot?
Juror #5 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: No explanation given
Juror #6 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: The alerter should read the whole post before reacting. Leave it.

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 06:41 AM

10. More right wing crap posted on DU. nt

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 07:57 AM

11. Locking, sorry, this is opinion, not breaking news.

Thanks for your understanding.