HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Clinton Out of Hospital A...

Wed Jan 2, 2013, 11:58 PM

Clinton Out of Hospital After Treatment for Clot

Source: New York Times

Hillary Rodham Clinton, whose globe-trotting tour as secretary of state was abruptly halted last month by a series of health problems, was discharged from a New York hospital on Wednesday evening after several days of treatment for a blood clot in a vein in her head.

(snip)

“Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery,” Philippe Reines, a senior adviser to Mrs. Clinton, said in a statement.

(snip)

Photographed leaving the hospital, Mrs. Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, and their daughter, Chelsea, appeared elated. In a Twitter post on Wednesday, Chelsea Clinton said, “Grateful my Mom discharged from the hospital & is heading home. Even more grateful her medical team confident she’ll make a full recovery.”

(snip)

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-is-discharged-from-hospital-after-blood-clot.html

2 replies, 1138 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Clinton Out of Hospital After Treatment for Clot (Original post)
question everything Jan 2013 OP
SirRevolutionary Jan 2013 #1
Beacool Jan 2013 #2

Response to question everything (Original post)

Thu Jan 3, 2013, 12:18 AM

1. DU rec for Hillary and the Big Dog

with his bomber jacket on. Hope she's ready to kick some ass and respond to the Faux asshats on their false allegations on their Benghazi flu bs.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to question everything (Original post)

Thu Jan 3, 2013, 10:00 AM

2. I'm relieved that she was discharged.

I'll be even more relieved when they say that she made a full recovery. Hillary looked a little pale and I noticed how Chelsea held her hand when she went down the stairs. She must still be pretty weak.

Here's wishing her a full and speedy recovery.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread