HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Hillary Clinton Falls, Su...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sat Dec 15, 2012, 06:20 PM

Hillary Clinton Falls, Suffers Concussion

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by muriel_volestrangler (a host of the Latest Breaking News forum).

Source: NPR

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who earlier this week canceled a trip to Morocco and the Middle East because she was ill with a stomach virus, is at home recovering from a concussion she suffered in a fall, her spokesman says.

According to an email that State has sent to reporters, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philippe Reines says that:

"While suffering from a stomach virus, Secretary Clinton became dehydrated and fainted, sustaining a concussion. She has been recovering at home and will continue to be monitored regularly by her doctors. At their recommendation, she will continue to work from home next week, staying in regular contact with department and other officials. She is looking forward to being back in the office soon."
CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta says it's a good sign that Clinton is being allowed to rest at home, rather than in a hospital.

Clinton, 65, plans to depart her post soon after President Obama's second inauguration. She has deflected questions about whether she might make another run for the White House in 2016.

Read more: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/12/15/167334538/hillary-clinton-falls-suffers-concussion

I hope this hasn't been posted yet, But since I didn't see it, I'm posting now...

1 replies, 266 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Hillary Clinton Falls, Suffers Concussion (Original post)
midnight Dec 2012 OP
muriel_volestrangler Dec 2012 #1

Response to midnight (Original post)

Sat Dec 15, 2012, 06:21 PM

1. Yes, it's been posted in 3 separate LBN threads already

Can I ask you to look for the 'search' facility on your browser, to find words on a web page? Thanks.

1st thread on this: http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014337832

Locking.

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink