HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Nokia mulls selling its h...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Oct 3, 2012, 11:30 AM

Nokia mulls selling its headquarters

Source: Reuters

Struggling cellphone maker Nokia is seeking to sell its headquarters in Espoo, Finland as part of a drive to dispose of non-core assets.

"We are evaluating different options for non-core parts, such as real estate holdings, and that includes the headquarters," spokeswoman Maija Taimi told Reuters.

The glass and steel building by the Baltic Sea is valued at 200-300 million euros ($259-388 million), according to a report by Finnish newspaper Iltasanomat.

Nokia, which has been trying to improve its finances through large job cuts and other measures, told investors in July it was it was also looking to sell properties.

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/03/us-finland-nokia-idUSBRE89208020121003

2 replies, 1250 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Nokia mulls selling its headquarters (Original post)
Bosonic Oct 2012 OP
tama Oct 2012 #1
xxqqqzme Oct 2012 #2

Response to Bosonic (Original post)

Wed Oct 3, 2012, 12:45 PM

1. LOL

Elop Microsoft whore destroyed that company in no time...

What is behind Nokia? Forest.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Bosonic (Original post)

Wed Oct 3, 2012, 12:51 PM

2. My first cell phone was

a Nokia. It was the best phone I have had. With only one working hand, it was the easiest for me to call and text. Too bad I left it in my jeans pocket and it went through the wash.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread