HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » This message was self-del...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Sep 27, 2012, 10:14 PM

 

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (bupkus) on Fri Sep 28, 2012, 06:42 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

2 replies, 1492 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply This message was self-deleted by its author (Original post)
bupkus Sep 2012 OP
magic59 Sep 2012 #1
DeSwiss Sep 2012 #2

Response to bupkus (Original post)

Thu Sep 27, 2012, 11:20 PM

1. IRS, SEC and other government entities

 

treat the rich fat cats with kit gloves while rolling over the average Joe like a steam engine. The government is superman and money is its kryptonite.

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to bupkus (Original post)

Thu Sep 27, 2012, 11:30 PM

2. The entire worldwide fiat banking system is a scam.

When banks are authorized under our fractional banking system to ''create'' money simply by holding enough capital valued at only 10% of the loans they issue, then the other 90 % is all created simply by entering enough 0's on a check or on a computer database account, and voilą -- you're rolling in it:

{<--- This is what $1 billion in $100 dollar bills looks like.}


- So when bankers do it and even the occasional IRS agent does it, it's because they learned scamming from the best: The system itself.......

K&R

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink