HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Two High School Students ...

Sun May 13, 2012, 02:58 AM

Two High School Students Arrested For Filming Up Teacher's Skirt, Posting Online (VIDEO)

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by LaurenG (a host of the Latest Breaking News forum).

Source: Huffington Post

Carlos Eugene Cain, Jr. and Devon Ewing, both 18, face class D felony charges of video voyeurism after they used a cellphone to film up a Doss High School teacher's skirt and posted the video on YouTube, WAVE 3 reports.

Warrants obtained by the station state that Ewing distracted the teacher while Cain placed a cellphone under her skirt. They then uploaded the video to YouTube and told people where to find it.

The two Kentucky men were arrested after Cain turned himself in to the school principal and resource officer, the Courier-Journal reports.

"They certainly violated this teacher, taking that cellphone video and posting it. It's very embarrassing for her," Jefferson County Public Schools spokeswoman Lauren Roberts told WLKY. "We are sorry it happened. But, the students have to serve the consequences for that and learn a lesson."

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/doss-high-school-students-arrested-for-voyeurism_n_1510100.html

Put some iron shackles on their legs and throw them on a prison farm for 5 years. Teach the thugs some manners.

73 replies, 9641 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 73 replies Author Time Post
Reply Two High School Students Arrested For Filming Up Teacher's Skirt, Posting Online (VIDEO) (Original post)
LetTimmySmoke May 2012 OP
villager May 2012 #1
LetTimmySmoke May 2012 #2
Quantess May 2012 #3
Skittles May 2012 #4
vaberella May 2012 #5
exboyfil May 2012 #7
mbperrin May 2012 #36
chervilant May 2012 #15
mbperrin May 2012 #37
bettyellen May 2012 #48
Blue_Tires May 2012 #59
xtraxritical May 2012 #44
cali May 2012 #53
Starry Messenger May 2012 #58
LeftyMom May 2012 #64
tru May 2012 #68
SemperEadem May 2012 #6
chervilant May 2012 #16
Ian David May 2012 #39
xtraxritical May 2012 #45
bupkus May 2012 #8
exboyfil May 2012 #10
exboyfil May 2012 #9
hobbit709 May 2012 #12
blackspade May 2012 #17
exboyfil May 2012 #19
obamanut2012 May 2012 #22
exboyfil May 2012 #26
Goblinmonger May 2012 #69
noamnety May 2012 #20
awoke_in_2003 May 2012 #41
obamanut2012 May 2012 #21
davsand May 2012 #54
meti57b May 2012 #11
greiner3 May 2012 #14
A Simple Game May 2012 #47
obamanut2012 May 2012 #23
The Velveteen Ocelot May 2012 #25
knitter4democracy May 2012 #28
Doc Holliday May 2012 #31
Lucky Luciano May 2012 #30
obamanut2012 May 2012 #35
meti57b May 2012 #55
Gormy Cuss May 2012 #38
meti57b May 2012 #62
Goblinmonger May 2012 #70
awoke_in_2003 May 2012 #43
Sanity Claws May 2012 #13
slackmaster May 2012 #18
xtraxritical May 2012 #46
slackmaster May 2012 #51
tabasco May 2012 #24
The Velveteen Ocelot May 2012 #27
tabasco May 2012 #40
Doc Holliday May 2012 #32
obamanut2012 May 2012 #34
tabasco May 2012 #42
obamanut2012 May 2012 #33
xtraxritical May 2012 #49
obamanut2012 May 2012 #66
Comrade Grumpy May 2012 #60
obamanut2012 May 2012 #67
LetTimmySmoke May 2012 #61
Goblinmonger May 2012 #71
knitter4democracy May 2012 #29
xtraxritical May 2012 #50
LetTimmySmoke May 2012 #52
Starry Messenger May 2012 #56
Odin2005 May 2012 #57
slackmaster May 2012 #65
RebelOne May 2012 #63
alp227 May 2012 #72
LaurenG May 2012 #73

Response to LetTimmySmoke (Original post)

Sun May 13, 2012, 03:14 AM

1. But if they're CEOs who wreck the economy of the world... Give them a raise!

n/t

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to villager (Reply #1)

Sun May 13, 2012, 03:24 AM

2. Or throw them on the same chain gang as these 2 guys.

Sun May 13, 2012, 04:20 AM

3. I wonder if these 2 are high school bullies as well?

I can't imagine that not being the case.

Sun May 13, 2012, 04:48 AM

4. perverts

sorry but they are perverts

Sun May 13, 2012, 05:45 AM

5. As a teacher and dealing with even groping.

I can say that I would never file charges on these kids. Unless if I do, it's not to press charges. But to give them a good scare. But i would never go through with it. I would demand the video off line and I would have them expelled...but to have a criminal record that will follow these kids for eternity? Never. I can't ever ruin a kids life like that. Kids do super stupid things. Some worse than others. This is a minor issue for me.

Response to vaberella (Reply #5)

Sun May 13, 2012, 07:03 AM

7. Yes some 18 year olds

assault and batter a kid and cut off his hair.

As far as I am concerned, I don't have any sympathy for them. They have created an environment disruptive to learning at the very least (not to mention the personal violation of this teacher). That is simply wrong. They will serve as an object lesson to kids in the future.

When a crime is committed it is against society as a whole. Police will often time prosecute over the objections of the victim anyway. In my mind this is one of these cases. I admire your willingness to show mercy - you are a better person than most for it, but, if society is to function, the laws have to be enforced and this is a violation.

Response to exboyfil (Reply #7)

Sun May 13, 2012, 11:42 AM

36. Well said!

If these guys haven't done physical rape yet, they're not far from it.

Sun May 13, 2012, 09:37 AM

15. I disagree

Sexism and misogyny thrive in the fertile soil of indifference, which is how such miscreants might view a decision to NOT prosecute.

Response to chervilant (Reply #15)

Sun May 13, 2012, 11:42 AM

37. Yes, they would take it as permission.

Or as a sign of their power.

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:43 PM

48. Yep. This will become ever more frequent if left unpunished

It's real life, not American Pie ffsakes.

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:16 PM

59. +1

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:35 PM

44. vaberella, your understanding is exemplary and commendable. You are evolved!

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:01 PM

53. tough. they were old enough to know better

this isn't just kids doing a stupid thing. And it's about the state pressing charges, not the teacher.

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:14 PM

58. They are 18 and no longer children. nt

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:59 PM

64. You're part of the problem.

You're teaching the next generation that sexually abusing women is okay. Maybe you're willing to put up with it and you've even convinced yourself that you're doing them a favor, but all the little brats you unleash on the world that think that grabbing women is okay because you don't want to ruin their lives? They're going to ruin women's lives.

Sun May 13, 2012, 03:10 PM

68. vaberella

Take the video offline? Are you familiar with the concept of downloading? That video is out there forever.

They're 18 years old. They are not kids. A minimum of one year each and no early release. Actually three years sounds better.

Sun May 13, 2012, 06:58 AM

6. I would certainly press charges

giving them a pass or a smack on the hand says invasion of privacy isn't a big deal and that a woman should have no expectation of respect for her dignity.

That video has been cached a thousand times by now--it might be off youtube but it's not off the internet by any stretch of the imagination.

It's behavior like this that goes unpunished that morphs into more abhorrant behavior down the line. What would have been their next level of thrill had they gotten away with this? The grown man should have turned himself in--as a matter of fact, he had no business having a cell phone on in the class room to begin with.

Response to SemperEadem (Reply #6)

Sun May 13, 2012, 09:38 AM

16. +++++++++++ a gazillion n/t

Response to SemperEadem (Reply #6)

Sun May 13, 2012, 11:56 AM

39. It's still on YouTube...

Response to Ian David (Reply #39)

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:37 PM

45. NOT - link leads to something else entierly.

Sun May 13, 2012, 07:17 AM

8. While this behavior is totally unacceptable

At least they didn't hold the teacher down and cut her hair then excuse their behavior as just being teens doing wild and crazy stuff, then run for president later in life while brushing off the story claiming they just don't remember the incident.

What I'm trying to say here is, if we're taking this type of behavior to the felony level then there is a certain GOP presidential candidate that needs to be charged with a felony too.

Response to bupkus (Reply #8)

Sun May 13, 2012, 07:31 AM

10. If the statute of limitations had not run out

then I would agree with you. Now days I hope the individuals would be brought up on charges. I guarantee you I would push for it if it happened in my childrens' school.

The law is the law. It is a felony. Should it be a felony? That is a matter for the state legislature. The fact that students did it inside a school does not impact on that decision. They are 18 year olds and whether they did it in a school or on a public bus, it is the same thing. They will have opportunities to defend themselves. The first thing is obviously the confession to the Resource Officer. Where they notified of their rights? I think they have some opportunities to navigate through the legal problems and get it dropped to a misdemeanor. In particular the kid who did the distracting - it may be a difficult case to prove against him unless he was involved in posting it online as well.

Sun May 13, 2012, 07:25 AM

9. Journalist reporting a little sloppy on another

station WHAS 11 they refer to the video as X-rated and say the teacher's "private parts" were videotaped. Now I am all for prosecuting the students for the voyeurism (see my other post), but was the teacher wearing underwear under her dress/blouse? I got to think that is a dress code violation for the teacher (if she was not), and the administration should respond like any other dress code violation (I would think a warning first time to conform). Just a little nuance to the story.

Response to exboyfil (Reply #9)

Sun May 13, 2012, 09:03 AM

12. To some people seeing underwear is "privates"

Sun May 13, 2012, 09:43 AM

17. Seriously?

Now you are going after the teacher?
Who cares if she was going commando?
That has nothing to do with this incident.
The teacher's space was violated. Period.
Are you saying that she was asking for it?
So you somehow jumped from the 'law is the law' to blaming the victim?

FYI WHAS 11 are the local equivilant to ambulance chasers/Fox news.
If they can somehow manufacture some sort of titilating angle to a story they will.

Response to blackspade (Reply #17)

Sun May 13, 2012, 09:59 AM

19. I am pointing out that she should be wearing underwear

under her skirt/dress. I said the students should be prosecuted after a teacher said they should not be in my other post on this incident.

Do you think it is appropriate for a teacher to dress in that fashion? I do not. Like I said a warning like any other dress code violation. Nothing in the record. I said it was sloppy reporting and may not even be accurate in the post. I never blamed the victim. I don't know anything about this other television station other than the report. If the report is inaccurate (which it may very well be), it should be corrected with an on air apology at the very least.

For a progressive board we do get alot of reactionary responses.

Anything that takes away from a teaching environment in the classroom must stop. I can't imagine for young boys and men the presence of a womanin a skirt/dress without underwear as being anything less than uncomfortable. I sure would feel uncomfortable if a coworker dressed in this fashion (including the equivalent for men even though it might not be as obvious).

Response to exboyfil (Reply #19)

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:21 AM

22. You are still blaming the victim for "making (the perps) uncomfortable"

Even if she WASN'T wearing underwear, how the hell would anyone know, and how the hell is it a dress code violation? Or how is it her fault.

Wow. Your posts in this thread are rather appalling.

Response to obamanut2012 (Reply #22)

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:40 AM

26. Google it

It is stated policy that lack of underwear should not be observable in several different school districts. I don't know if it was observable or not, and maybe I am a misogynist as other folks have claimed. I live in a house full of females (a wife and two daughters). None would be caught dead in public without underwear. I don't enforce it - I have never brought it up with my daughters, but I have always told them to dress modestly (and I would say the same if I had boys).

I did not let the students off for their behavior. I am saying go ahead and prosecute them for the felony which is more severe than many who say that it is a shame to ruin their lives. Some have moved to the next step and say that they are being prosecuted because they are black. I did not know their race when I decided they should be prosecuted only their age (18) and alleged actions.

I am saying the principal should say (if it was the case she was not wering underwear) that it would be a good practice to start wearing it. Maybe they do not have a dress code for this unlike many other school districts. I guess I never thought it should be something that needs to be said to a teacher. If it was not the case, then the television station who did the story I referenced should do an on air apology to the teacher.

Should teachers even have dress codes?

Response to exboyfil (Reply #19)

Sun May 13, 2012, 03:18 PM

69. how would they know she isn't wearing underwear

in order to feel uncomfortable? After they filmed up her skirt? That's a little too late to be making claims that she made them feel uncomfortable ("We thought we would just get video of her underwear not her vagina. Ick. I'm uncomfortable.")

Stop blaming the victim. It is disgusting.

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:07 AM

20. I commend you.

it's rare that I see a post on DU that has such an impressive compilation of bizarre assumptions and misogyny wrapped up so concisely.

Response to noamnety (Reply #20)

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:18 PM

41. +1. Nt

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:17 AM

21. Dress code violation?!

What a unique way to blame the victim.

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:05 PM

54. Expectations for teachers has changed over time

Rules for a teacher in 1915:

1.You will not marry during the term of your contract. You are not to keep company with men.
2.You must be home between the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. unless attending a school function.
3.You may not loiter downtown in any ice cream stores.
4.You may not travel beyond the city limits unless you have permission of the chairmen of the board.
5.You may not smoke cigarettes.
6.You may not under any circumstances dye your hair.
7.You may not dress in bright colors.
8.You may not ride in a carriage or automobile with any man unless he be your father or brother.
9.You must wear at least two petticoats.
10.Your dresses must not be any shorter than 2 inches above the ankles.

http://www.cedu.niu.edu/blackwell/oneroom/aboutTeachers.shtml

We all probably look at that list from 1915 and find it strange, but that is fairly representative of the expectations placed on female teachers in that time. I was a product of a midwestern public school system starting in 1966. I remember my dad, a school board member, coming home and talking about a debate a a meeting regarding teachers wearing pant suits to school. Some of the older board members felt that only dresses were appropriate attire for female teachers.

My point?

Because teachers are held up by many as some sort of moral example, there are sometimes expectations placed on them that really have NOTHING to do with their ability to teach a classroom full of kids with a wide range of skills and interests. As the parent of a high school aged daughter, I'm a lot more interested in how much ability they have as a teacher than I am in what underwear a teacher wears--if any. As long as everything is covered that needs to be, I really don't spend a lot of energy worrying if the male art teacher or the female biology teacher is wearing undergarments and what kind they are.

It is almost 100 years ago that the one room school houses required multiple petticoats and dresses no shorter than two inches above the ankles. I'd like to think we are beyond that now.

Laura

Sun May 13, 2012, 09:03 AM

11. Life is rough, ...... dress for it, already!

Why would anyone wear a skirt on a teaching job. She probably had dumb little "high heels" on, also.

And yes, prosecute those 18 yo's to the full extent of the law. What they did was not only (apparently) a felony, but also stupid and idiotic. What were they thinking.

Response to meti57b (Reply #11)

Sun May 13, 2012, 09:24 AM

14. "Life is rough, ...... dress for it, already!"

"Why would anyone wear a skirt on a teaching job. She probably had dumb little "high heels" on, also."

Sorry if I get this post deleted, but sir(?), you are an A**hole!

I thought it was the Republicans who were in a war with women; Sheeshhhhhhh

Response to greiner3 (Reply #14)

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:42 PM

47. There are a lot of right wingers on DU, they just call themselves Democrats. n/t

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:26 AM

23. wtf

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:40 AM

25. What a ridiculous comment.

Many teachers still wear skirts or dresses to teach - and they are not responsible in any way for this sort of violation. Pretty medieval thinking - blame the victim for the way she dresses.

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:44 AM

28. Skirt and heels is often in the teaching dress code.

I've had bosses tell me to change from comfy shoes I can run in to dress shoes, and while many women teachers wear dress pants, there are schools in which even that's frowned upon unless it's part of a suit.

Just sayin'. Don't judge unless you know what that school's dress code is for the teachers.

Response to knitter4democracy (Reply #28)

Sun May 13, 2012, 11:01 AM

31. Maybe I'm just old and out of touch....

....but I always figured that what my teachers wore was more of a standard than an actual dress code. Teachers were an example of what grownups were supposed to be, and their dress was part of that. My female teachers almost always wore skirts or dresses; males wore a shirt & tie, often a suit. It wasn't until my junior year of high school that I ever recall seeing a male teacher not in a tie. (And I was probably scarred for life by the sight of my 27-year-old Civics teacher in a pair of snug jeans on Dress Down Day my senior year.)

(Upon further reflection...no, probably not scarred for life.)

As for even suggesting that this teacher has some share of the blame in this? That's simply the dumbest thing I've heard since one man was acquitted of taking a bribe that another man was convicted of paying. (Or was it the other way around? Fall & Doheny)

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:59 AM

30. Wow...your post only survived because

a juror wanted people to see how bad your comment was. Vote was 3-3. Doesn't make sense to vote that way since people can still see the post if they really want to.

Juror #3 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE and said: The suggestion that the teacher was at fault for dressing the way she did is offensive and stupid, but I'd prefer to let it remain so others can bust on the poster for being dumb and sexist.

Response to Lucky Luciano (Reply #30)

Sun May 13, 2012, 11:28 AM

35. Appalling

Response to Lucky Luciano (Reply #30)

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:09 PM

55. No ... not sexist at all.............just practical advice.

Dressing for the job is what we did at my office.

We often had to go to the field to check a design problem on a project under construction. The few women in the office (including myself) wore slacks or a pantsuit to work.

Someone who is a college or high school teacher has a job requiring not only knowledge and mastery of difficult subjects, but also handling all kinds of kids and adults. It's not something I would wear a dress for.

Sun May 13, 2012, 11:56 AM

38. I was going to post the same thing about wearing a skirt...

but I would have added this:

because no matter how you slice it blaming the teacher for this is absurd.

Response to Gormy Cuss (Reply #38)

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:40 PM

62. No, it's not the teacher's fault ..... but:

regardless of how illegal and unacceptable an action is that someone does to you, .... you are still the one who gets hurt if they do it. It's always a good idea to think about what could go wrong with what you are doing, and avoid doing it.

Response to meti57b (Reply #62)

Sun May 13, 2012, 03:21 PM

70. Insert "rape" for "filming up her skirt"

and see if you still think you would post that.

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:19 PM

43. So, she was asking for it. Nt

Sun May 13, 2012, 09:15 AM

13. People should remind Romney supporters

that high schoolers are treated as adults. No way should they dismiss his actions in high school as just pranks.

Response to Sanity Claws (Reply #13)

Sun May 13, 2012, 09:43 AM

18. In this case the perverts are both 18 years old

So of course they will be treated as adults. I hope they have to register as sex offenders for life.

Response to slackmaster (Reply #18)

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:42 PM

46. Yeah, really? You are tough. What about Romney?

Response to xtraxritical (Reply #46)

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:49 PM

51. Yes, Romney should be held accountable for the assault(s) he committed in prep school.

If that's what you are referring to.

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:32 AM

24. String 'em up!

I can't believe DUers think these students should have their lives ruined because of this.

Response to tabasco (Reply #24)

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:42 AM

27. Should they be held responsible at all?

If so, how? If not, why?

Response to The Velveteen Ocelot (Reply #27)

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:15 PM

40. Misdemeanor conviction.

No felony fer crissakes.

Sun May 13, 2012, 11:11 AM

32. I can't believe that at least one DUer thinks

that the definition of having one's life ruined means being forced to take responsibility for your actions and being punished for wrongdoing. I simply cannot see these two punks as the victims here.

How much crack do I need to smoke to see things differently? I could always run out and get some....

Response to Doc Holliday (Reply #32)

Sun May 13, 2012, 11:26 AM

34. This thread is horrifying

So many people pointing the finger at the actual victim, the teacher, and basically excusing the criminals. And, they are criminals.

Response to Doc Holliday (Reply #32)

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:19 PM

42. Tell me, Mr. Non-Crack User

Where in my post did I say these young men should not be held responsible for their actions?

I'm sure, since you are so clear-headed and intelligent - not being a crack user and all - you will have no problem answering this question.

Sun May 13, 2012, 11:20 AM

33. You do realize they are adults and this is a form of sexual assault?

And, acts like this are usually a "build up" to even worse assaults?

I don't understand why so many people think "Peeping Toms" are not a big deal. Especially when these criminals film it and then post it online.

Response to obamanut2012 (Reply #33)

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:46 PM

49. Right, let's felonize and lock people up for crimes we deem they may commit in the future.

They're all guilty until they can prove innocence, right? Lock up the jay walkers they may turn into streakers and then pedophiles. OMG think of the children!

Response to xtraxritical (Reply #49)

Sun May 13, 2012, 03:06 PM

66. No, but put them in prison for this felony

Response to obamanut2012 (Reply #33)

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:18 PM

60. How many years in prison should they serve?

Response to Comrade Grumpy (Reply #60)

Sun May 13, 2012, 03:07 PM

67. I guess the judge or jury will decide that

I have no idea why so many of you are shrugging off this crime.

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:27 PM

61. In Singapore...

...they cane people for "Assault with the intention of outraging the victimís modesty"

In return, they have clean streets and it's safe to go out at night. They don't mess around with thugs.

Besides, the perps are getting hit with felony charges. It's going to be on their criminal records for the rest of their lives. That WILL ruin their lives. I don't support that. I think we should knock the thug out of them with some Singapore Justice followed by some time on a work gang, and then give them a chance to live out productive lives unencumbered by a record that would prevent them from getting jobs in the future.

Sun May 13, 2012, 03:22 PM

71. What if they were 19

and did it to some random woman at the mall?

These aren't "kids." They are adults. They can smoke, gamble, join the military, and vote. Certainly they should be able to figure out that filming up someone's skirt is not a good thing to do.

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:47 AM

29. It's against the law, and they should be held accountable.

They knew that what they were doing was wrong which is why they distracted her and snuck around. They violated her privacy and the law, and yes, they should be held accountable for that. I'd say the same if they did it to a student as well.

I can't imagine how violated and angry that teacher feels. I know I would. My students say all kinds of stuff to me all the time, and I do my best to make sure they learn to control themselves, and when it goes too far (touching me, etc.), I write them up and send them out. They need to learn that women do not exist merely for their pleasure and that all humans deserve respect and privacy.

Response to knitter4democracy (Reply #29)

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:48 PM

50. Please see post #5 near the top. eom

Sun May 13, 2012, 12:49 PM

52. What the fuck is up with all the posts blaming the teacher.

Back, on topic, we could learn a few things from Singapore on how to deal with thugs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Singapore

One of the things you can be caned for there is "Assault with the intention of outraging the victimís modesty"

Harsh, but effective. It would wipe the thuggish smirk off the perps' faces.

Response to LetTimmySmoke (Reply #52)

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:12 PM

56. Hell, I'm just surprised no one has complained that she was so boring she drove them to do it.

Teachers on DU are treated like dirt. 18 year old ADULT students in the classroom are learning a harsh lesson in reality. Treating your teacher like some peasant that you can just do whatever you want to is not acceptable and is in fact a class D felony.

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:13 PM

57. Perverts! lock 'em up!

Response to Odin2005 (Reply #57)

Sun May 13, 2012, 02:43 PM

65. There are better ways of dealing with perverts

Sun May 13, 2012, 01:53 PM

63. Right now, I am watching a show on Lifetime called

"Sexting In The Suburbs." It is about a high school girl who sent nude photos of herself to her boyfriend. The photos ended up all over the school. She committed suicide. The mother has written an op-ed about bullying and trying to track down the person who spread the video over the school.

Sun May 13, 2012, 03:42 PM

72. Future pedophiles.

Sun May 13, 2012, 04:04 PM

73. I'm sorry LetTimmySmoke this isn't Latest breaking news

Please feel free to re-post in GD or Good Reads. Thank you.