Mon Jul 16, 2012, 10:35 PM
CK_John (8,051 posts)
If Romney was a planned Plan A, who will be Plan B?
I think they will bring in someone just before their convention. A clean slate ringer who also will not be vetted but also a good known soldier.
Probably former Gov George Pataki.
7 replies, 998 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
If Romney was a planned Plan A, who will be Plan B? (Original post)
|scheming daemons||Jul 2012||#4|
Response to FarLeftFist (Reply #1)
Mon Jul 16, 2012, 10:42 PM
sadbear (4,340 posts)
3. Whichever republican the GOP wants destroyed.
Could be Ron Paul after all. Those libertarians are definitely a thorn in the GOP's side.
Response to CK_John (Original post)
Tue Jul 17, 2012, 02:55 AM
longship (30,387 posts)
6. Whoever it will be, it's a Raelian conspiracy
* The Raelians, all aliens are reptiloid.
* Billie Meier aliens taken from 70's Dean Martin TV program. Space Babes!
* JZ Knight who channels Ramtha, a 35,000 year old Indian subcontinent resident who cannot speak the native language, but does speak English with a cheesy subcontinent accent. I think Peter Sellers and Spike Miiligan could do it better.
* V, the 1983+ TV alien visitation mini-series. Ultra cheesy.
* WeeklyWorld News, the source for accurate reportage.
Have fun, DUers.