Wed Jun 27, 2012, 08:27 PM
MrScorpio (66,962 posts)
"Ten Questions for Republicans Only"
This is pretty interesting:
Rather than taking chances at the polls, current elected Republican officials are intent on using voter ID laws, fighting public and private sector unions and receiving unlimited corporate money in elections to achieve an objective of one party, Republican control of the government.
That pretty much is a fact.
So, one has to ask Republican Voters ONLY:
1. Do you really want the GOP to control the entire government and if so, why is that best for the country?
2. What kinds of policies and laws would you expect to see enacted if the Republicans were able to have complete and unrestricted control?
3. Do you think that Republican control would result in a better standard of living for yourself, your family and the nation as a whole?
4. Who are your best choices for President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, Senate Leader and Governor of your own state?
5. How long do you think the Republicans would have complete control of all branches of government if they obtain it?
6. Would you feel better about and less hostile towards government itself if the Republicans had complete control of it?
7. If the Republicans ever make things worse in this country rather than improve things, would you give up your support for them and try an alternative instead?
8. Is there a line that Republicans could cross that would force you to lose your support for them and if so, what is that line?
9. If they eventually succeed and actually take control of all levels of state and federal government, would that make you happy and why?
10. What is your favorite color?
Thanks for participating.
Check out how our Republican friends have answered: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhjFJFrrW88y1rlRnp7umiWsDH1G;_ylv=3?qid=20120627164421AAl0mxQ
2 replies, 848 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
"Ten Questions for Republicans Only" (Original post)