HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Another Nazi Registers to...

Tue Jun 19, 2012, 11:03 PM

Another Nazi Registers to Lobby Congress

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-schlesinger/2012/06/18/another-nazi-registers-to-lobby-congress

Another Nazi Registers to Lobby Congress
June 18, 2012

The ranks of Nazis lobbying Congress have doubled. I reported in April that the American Nazi Party had registered a lobbyist. Now if he gets lonely not meeting with members of Congress he can commiserate with Paul R. Mullet, who registered last week to lobby for Crusaders for Yahweh-Aryan Nations LLC (hat tip LegiStorm).

Mullet is a piece of work. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, he has been convicted of several crimes relating to theft and fraud. The Center also quotes him as saying that "I not only believe wasn't born in this country, but I also believe that he's the Antichrist." So he's a Nazi, a birther, and thinks Obama is literally the devil (or close enough)—that's the hat trick of crazy.

He filed his registration papers effective last Thursday. His form describes his group's activities as "Pro-White Christian Identity White Nationalism." He registered to lobby on nine issues, including the Constitution, firearms, education, and government. Specifically, according to the form, he plans to lobby on "any activities that adversely afect the White Race."

2 replies, 607 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Another Nazi Registers to Lobby Congress (Original post)
NNN0LHI Jun 2012 OP
clang1 Jun 2012 #1
railsback Jun 2012 #2

Response to NNN0LHI (Original post)

Tue Jun 19, 2012, 11:07 PM

1. Another Nazi Registers to Lobby Congress

Good God what a bunch of wackos. How can this even be... Sheesh. Nazi registered to lobby the Congress.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to NNN0LHI (Original post)

Wed Jun 20, 2012, 02:31 AM

2. I was watching American History X again last night

If you close your eyes when Edward Norton goes on his Nazi rant, you'd swear you were at a Teabagger rally. Crazy.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread