HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Ah anti nuke demonstratio...

Sun Apr 29, 2012, 09:48 PM

Ah anti nuke demonstration at San Onofre

So before it actually started I went down to the State Park. These are folks playing with their dog. The round thing in the back, that is the nuclear plant...

This is Ray Lutz not in focus. On purpose I concentrated on the hat in front of me of one of the attendees. Realize I am shooting quite a bit of black and white (and color) since Black and white has that evocative feel to it. Also somethings never really change, serious...

A man and his dog at the demonstration...

Oh yes this is about shutting down San Onofre... so yes, I like this photo... evocative and I like the reflection on the glasses.

Finally one of the speakers, Corie Shumacker,a world class surfer... notice the plant in the back? Yup got good shots in color too.

My favorite from this actually is one I cannot post, since the person fears for job. So that series will remain in my drive. I am dutiful about that. If somebody says please do not, because of whatever...

Sorry about that...

1 replies, 724 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ah anti nuke demonstration at San Onofre (Original post)
nadinbrzezinski Apr 2012 OP
nadinbrzezinski Apr 2012 #1

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Original post)

Mon Apr 30, 2012, 12:28 AM

1. kick

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread