HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Starstruck Obama fan Hila...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Apr 27, 2012, 03:14 PM

Starstruck Obama fan Hilariously dishes About Her Viral Presidential

PHOTO OP (SPEARHEAD!)

University of Colorado student Madalyn Starkey, whose star-struck photo with President Obama went viral on Twitter, dished to Al Sharpton about her fateful encounter, which it turns out was a genuine surprise — and “sweeeeet!”

RELATED: ‘Yogurt Girl’ Spills To Matt Lauer About Spilling Yogurt On Obama

“I just went on a date with my boyfriend before the Michael Franti concert (editor’s note: where else?!). We couldn’t decide which restaurant to go to, we’ve been to The Sink like three times that previous week, so we were like ‘ah whatever, we’ll go again,’ so we sit down, order our drinks, and literally like three minutes later the security guards come in and said ‘attention, attention, the president is is coming, if you don’t want to meet him, come to this back room so we can metal detect you.’” Starkey explained. “So we were like ‘Sweeeeet! The president! Let’s go!’ So they took away all of our silverware, forks, knives, and we just sat there and waited, and we were not allowed to stand up, I don’t know what the situation was on that, so yeah, it was incredible, it was the anticipation.”

READ MORE: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/starstruck-obama-fangirl-hilariously-dishes-about-her-viral-presidential-photo-op/#disqus_thread

0 replies, 591 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread