HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Romney Wild Eyed Hysteric...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Apr 13, 2012, 11:47 PM

Romney Wild Eyed Hysterical And Hateful - No Where Man

Romney really is psychotic in some way. The dog on roof really is convincing. No properly wire person would do that. But what I find most disturbing of all are his wild eyed looks and his hysterically shrill and hateful speech patterns. If you sit down an meditate about his karma he need to be exorcised in the worst way. It is just a sense or intuition that this stinking bastard is really one screwed up soulless person. He should have been an abortion.

He has no redeeming value as a human being and he will destroy lives even more thoroughly than Bush given the power. His campaign song and I do not want to insult the Beatles should be their song - "Nowhere Man". Every bit of its lyric fits Romney to a tee.

Here is what I find to terrifying really. I was trained as a master handwriting analyst. And I know that people are skeptical of it but it really does work when you are properly trained. I had a chance to look at handwritings of many of Hitler's associates. I saw writing of a number of his generals and some of his closest staff. What was so surprising is how many cruel traits they had in common. There was a common thread of ruthlessness in all of their writings.

Now I have not seen much writing of many of these Republicans, but just from an intuitional sense they are all very much the same in their sociopathic and sadistic tendencies. I often wonder what I would see in the handwritings of some of these people.

0 replies, 619 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread