HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Message hidden by jury de...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Apr 11, 2012, 10:54 AM

Message hidden by jury decision

8 replies, 1110 views

Cannot reply in hidden threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to FrodosPet (Original post)

Wed Apr 11, 2012, 10:58 AM

1. I HATE this sh!t! We're better than this and I REFUSE to buy into this. the MAJORITY of black

folks DO NOT believe in this and are disgusted by this. Many of us have mixed families.
THIS IS WRONG, Frodos!

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Ecumenist (Reply #1)

Wed Apr 11, 2012, 11:07 AM

2. I realize the NBPP and the National Black Foot Soldiers are considered extremists

Their methods and statements violent and frightening to white people. Maybe that is what we need? Perhaps white people need to wake up and try a taste of the poison we have been pouring down other people's mouths?

Perhaps it is time we wake up and pay the reparations due without complaint or resistance?

Response to FrodosPet (Reply #2)

Wed Apr 11, 2012, 11:12 AM

3. Are you kidding me?

You think supporting rapists and murders is "what we need"? What the hell is the matter with you? Murder isn't just "scary" to white people its scary to everyone. If you support this you need help, you're mentally unstable.

The new charges accuse him of killing Hanna Morcos, 80, who died of a heart attack after he was attacked in his Hawthorne home during a holdup on Sept. 24.

Morcos was attacked, bound and gagged as his wife slept. A coronerís report deemed his death a homicide, concluding that he suffered a heart attack caused, in part, by the attack.

Get help.

Wed Apr 11, 2012, 11:20 AM

5. This is NOT the answer. My husband is white and many of my BLOOD relatives are white. Do you

think that a bullet can tell the difference between a racist and decent American? REALLY? This IS NOT THE ANSWER. They are no different between these and the klan and skinheads.

Wed Apr 11, 2012, 11:23 AM

7. Who Is We?

Collective guilt is a concept Hitler would love.

Wed Apr 11, 2012, 11:34 AM

8. I don't think they are frightening, I think they are just more keyboard warriors

They remind me of this guy LOL

"I don't have a name, I'm a moor LOL"
"where is your delegation of authority order from Congress"

&feature=related

Wed Apr 11, 2012, 11:20 AM

4. Two more points.

1) The NBPP is notoriously anti-semitic. Supporting them is no better than supporting Neo-Nazis.

2) I think FrodosPet is a fake poster (probably a conservative) sent here to make this site look bad.

Wed Apr 11, 2012, 11:21 AM

6. We haven't sowed anything, unless the poster equates a call for "justice for all"

as a call to violence. If that is the intent, then I, for one, do not believe you belong on a democratic/progressive website.

Reply to this thread