HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I followed a link to Prav...

Fri Apr 6, 2012, 05:26 PM

I followed a link to Pravda and found: 1. malware/ spyware infection, 2. Tea Party propaganda

Last edited Fri Apr 6, 2012, 08:23 PM - Edit history (1)

If you want to read the English language version of Pravda, make sure you wear protection!

Bonus: pic of President Obama biting the neck of the Statue of Liberty like a vampire, and an article applauding the Tea Party.

We are definitely through the looking glass when the people in this country who consider themselves the true patriots are 100% in line with Pravda's editorial board.

3 replies, 812 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply I followed a link to Pravda and found: 1. malware/ spyware infection, 2. Tea Party propaganda (Original post)
mahina Apr 2012 OP
Cleita Apr 2012 #1
denbot Apr 2012 #2
mahina Apr 2012 #3

Response to mahina (Original post)

Fri Apr 6, 2012, 05:35 PM

1. Pravda is still around?

Amazing.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to mahina (Original post)

Fri Apr 6, 2012, 05:42 PM

2. Since you have survived your trip there

Please post an image of the cover, and if possible the pro-teahadist story line.
thanks

Reply to this post

Response to denbot (Reply #2)

Fri Apr 6, 2012, 05:46 PM

3. Actually I got there on my mobile, which didn't block the germ,

while Malawarebytes did block the page entirely from my pc. So my phone now has cooties and my pc can't get there.

Sorry I can't oblige on the pic. The story line was about how President Obama is breaking our laws, with all these Teahadist legislators supporting the story.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread