HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The Republican Dream Team
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Apr 5, 2012, 07:38 AM

The Republican Dream Team

Now that Mitt Romney and those who he will represent appear certain to have purchased the republican nomination, a few right wing forms are polling for their choice for the Vice Presidential candidate.
I think we should help them.
Some of the choices are but are not limited to…..

Marco Rubio
Allen West
Chris Christie
Paul Ryan
Condi Rice
Nicky Haley
Scott Walker
Rick Santorum
Rand Paul

My own personal favorite is Paul Ryan.

“The poll also found Ryan is now the nation’s third most disliked Republican, with net unfavorable ratings that trail only former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.”

http://thepaulryanwatch.blogspot.com/2011/06/most-unpopular-politician-in-america.html

Please feel free to select you’re favorite second member of the republican nightmare team.

Don’t forget to add how you’re selection will help President Obama’s reelection campaign.

1 replies, 784 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Republican Dream Team (Original post)
wandy Apr 2012 OP
JustAnotherGen Apr 2012 #1

Response to wandy (Original post)

Thu Apr 5, 2012, 09:45 AM

1. Chris Christie

If he's off running with Romney - he can do a lot less damage in NJ. Oh - and President Obama can show him using NJ Tax Payer dollars to take a helicopter to his kids ball game. Kid you I not. That actually happened here.

Anything to keep him from rolling back Environmental/Clean Air controls in place here.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread