HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Contact Bill Lee of the S...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Mar 22, 2012, 12:18 AM

Contact Bill Lee of the Sanford Police Dept. and urge him to arrest George Zimmerman 407-688-5070

and then urge him to resign for negligence, incompetence and obstruction of justice.

You can call, email or fax:

Bill Lee
Chief of Police
Bill.Lee@sanfordfl.gov
407.688.5070 - Office
407.688.5071 - Fax

https://www.sanfordfl.gov/police/index.html

6 replies, 1389 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Contact Bill Lee of the Sanford Police Dept. and urge him to arrest George Zimmerman 407-688-5070 (Original post)
Cali_Democrat Mar 2012 OP
Cali_Democrat Mar 2012 #1
edgineered Mar 2012 #2
CakeGrrl Mar 2012 #3
Surya Gayatri Mar 2012 #4
Cali_Democrat Mar 2012 #5
Cali_Democrat Mar 2012 #6

Response to Cali_Democrat (Original post)

Thu Mar 22, 2012, 12:32 AM

1. kick

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Mar 22, 2012, 01:05 AM

2. Should Zimmerman flee prior to being arrested,

the repercusions are frightening. Of the possible scenarios following his escape from justice, I can envision none with a possitive outcome. Those who cannot see past their hatred and outrage will not act in a predictable manner. Invariably someone will determine there is no difference between their actions and the tacit approval of vigilante justice under current laws in nearly half of our states. The 'revenge' seeker may not limit placing blame on the Sanford PD, the county SO, the state legislators or governor, any of many state agencies or federal entities. But it is the general population at the greatest risk, those with bumber stickers for the NRA, Limbaugh, Fox, the GOP, dixie flags or a vehicle that looks like a rednecks. Maybe people with farmers tans or missing teeth. Zimmerman must be taken off the streets now. The risks are too high.

Reply to this post

Response to edgineered (Reply #2)

Thu Mar 22, 2012, 01:21 AM

3. I want the State/Feds to find a way to hold the Sanford PD responsible if this happens.

And put the murdering scumbag on "America's Most Wanted" so that he never has a moment's peace despite the cover this horrid police department has given him.

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 22, 2012, 04:20 AM

4. Just called Lee's office from France...

and got the night-duty officer in person. Explained that I was calling (from abroad) to ask him to tell his boss to arrest the murderer Zimmerman.

He said Lee wasn't his boss (???) but that he'd take my N so s.o. could call me back if I wished.

I declined and said I'd call back myself. Said I was expressing worldwide public outrage at this travesty of justice.
SG

Reply to this post

Response to Surya Gayatri (Reply #4)

Thu Mar 22, 2012, 01:09 PM

5. Thank you for calling!

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 22, 2012, 03:47 PM

6. Apparently he's going to "temporarily relieve himself" of duties as chief

Not good enough!

Keep calling!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread