HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Please don't forget; The ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Mar 8, 2012, 11:31 PM

Please don't forget; The so called "Blunt" ammendent is really

the Blunt - Rubio ammendenment. I want Mr. Rubio to get all the credit he deserves

5 replies, 880 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Please don't forget; The so called "Blunt" ammendent is really (Original post)
russspeakeasy Mar 2012 OP
Cerridwen Mar 2012 #1
Justice wanted Mar 2012 #2
Ziggystrange Mar 2012 #3
Justice wanted Mar 2012 #5
nevergiveup Mar 2012 #4

Response to russspeakeasy (Original post)

Thu Mar 8, 2012, 11:35 PM

1. Thank you!

I could not for the life of me think of that pin-head's name.

Geez. I guess I need to write it out about 100 times or so to remember his name.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Mar 8, 2012, 11:47 PM

2. Remind us what the blunt amendment is about.

Reply to this post

Response to Ziggystrange (Reply #3)

Fri Mar 9, 2012, 01:07 AM

5. Thank you now I remember which one.

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 8, 2012, 11:56 PM

4. Repeat after me

Blunt-Rubio Amendment...Blunt-Rubio Amendment...Blunt-Rubio Amendment...Blunt-Rubio Amendment...Blunt-Rubio Amendment...Blunt Rubio Amendment...Blunt-Rubio Amendment
Blunt-Rubio Amendment...Blunt-Rubio Amendment...Blunt-Rubio Amendment...Blunt-Rubio Amendment...Blunt-Rubio Amendment...Blunt Rubio Amendment...Blunt-Rubio Amendment

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread