HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Question for people who l...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sat Jun 1, 2013, 09:55 PM

Question for people who live in towns that have ordinances barring discrimination against gays

Since your ordinance has passed, has there been an upswing in pedophiles dressing in drag and hanging out in ladies' rooms?

The reason I ask is my town is thinking about passing one of these ordinances, and my paper is getting letters like this:
http://cdapress.com/columns/my_turn/article_e4d2d723-be87-54d6-96b6-6d03afafe549.html#user-comment-area

A couple weeks ago we got an even better letter: if we pass this ordinance Your Daughters will find guys with beards wearing dresses into the ladies' room and the city won't be able to do anything to stop it. I mean, come on...

1 replies, 339 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Question for people who live in towns that have ordinances barring discrimination against gays (Original post)
jmowreader Jun 2013 OP
easychoice Jun 2013 #1

Response to jmowreader (Original post)

Sat Jun 1, 2013, 11:29 PM

1. I'm in Seattle and your answer is no.That Van Noy guy is a real prize,yuk.

Sometimes it would be nice if bigotry were painful.
I am surprised his skin hasn't tried to escape before dying of embarrassment. LOL

You left a great reply there but the Bible misinterpreters /thumbers will out shout any common sense anyone tries to inject into the dialogue.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread