HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » (I didn't see this posted...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Mar 28, 2013, 02:10 PM

(I didn't see this posted yet) 'Filthy homosexuals': Michigan GOP leader Dave Agema's Facebook post

Not sure if this has made it nationally yet.

This guy is a real problem and has been for a long time. I truly despise people like this.

"Dave Agema, a former West Michigan state representative, faces calls for his resignation as Republican National Committeeman after he posted a Facebook article that calls homosexuals "filthy."

Agema, of Grandville, sparked a furor Wednesday after he posted to an article titled "Everyone Should Know These Statistics on Homosexuals" on his Facebook page.

The article, written by a "Frank Joseph, M.D.," purports homosexuals are promiscuous, riddled with sexually transmitted diseases and by and large are substance abusers."

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/03/furor_grows_o

3 replies, 715 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply (I didn't see this posted yet) 'Filthy homosexuals': Michigan GOP leader Dave Agema's Facebook post (Original post)
krhines Mar 2013 OP
sharp_stick Mar 2013 #1
krhines Mar 2013 #3
Pryderi Mar 2013 #2

Response to krhines (Original post)

Thu Mar 28, 2013, 02:13 PM

1. It's amazing how far up the GOP

food chain you can go and still be a fully bigoted piece of shit. A lot of them don't even bother to hide the fact until they reach the national stage.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to sharp_stick (Reply #1)

Thu Mar 28, 2013, 03:47 PM

3. Reading The Comments

Makes me wish there was a logo or something these people could wear so i would know who to punch in the face as walk down the street. I am not a violent person or advocating for it, but these people are never going to stop being the complete waste of skin (like skinheads/nazi) and deserve it.

Reply to this post

Response to krhines (Original post)

Thu Mar 28, 2013, 03:22 PM

2. K&R

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread