HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » You tube show I have been...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Feb 25, 2013, 09:55 PM

You tube show I have been watching - Dragon's Den UK

I just wanted to say this is a pretty entertaining show. Not really politically related, but the UK version is much better than the USA version "Shark Tank". Its a show about people who want to have one of the "Dragons", who are wealthy business people, invest in their product or idea. So they do a "pitch" and demonstrate their product or idea, and see if they can convince one of the dragons to invest in them. You can watch all of the Dragon's Den UK seasons on you tube in HD for free. Some of the Dragon's change from year to year, but some remain constant, and you kind of get to know them in a way. For example, one of them - Theo Paphitis - at first I really disliked him. I thought he was an arrogant bastard and smug. Well, after watching many shows, I changed my opinion. He actually is a really nice person, and maybe is the most compassionate of all of the Dragons. Anyway, if you are bored and want to watch something new, maybe check it out on you tube.

1 replies, 553 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply You tube show I have been watching - Dragon's Den UK (Original post)
quinnox Feb 2013 OP
Travis_0004 Feb 2013 #1

Response to quinnox (Original post)

Mon Feb 25, 2013, 10:46 PM

1. There is one clip where they tear Jeremy Clarkson apart for his idea for a new car.

As somebody who is a Top Gear fan and has watched a bit of Dragons Den, I found it pretty funny.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread