HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Any Atlanta DU-rs Know Wh...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sun Feb 24, 2013, 07:29 PM

Any Atlanta DU-rs Know What Happend to Pastor Cleflo Dollar

After he was arrested on assult charges against his OWN child. The internet seems to have stop posting articles.

He is coming to preach in my home town and I want to be prepared if you know what I mean.

2 replies, 506 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Any Atlanta DU-rs Know What Happend to Pastor Cleflo Dollar (Original post)
rsmith6621 Feb 2013 OP
Morning Dew Feb 2013 #1
rsmith6621 Feb 2013 #2

Response to rsmith6621 (Original post)

Sun Feb 24, 2013, 07:36 PM

1. Charges dropped, apparently.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/273943/40/Assault-charges-against-Creflo-Dollar-dropped-

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. -- According to a newspaper report from Fayette County, assault charges against megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar were dropped this week. Dollar had been charged in connection with an altercation with his 15-year-old daughter at his Fayetteville home last June.

The Fayette County Citizen says state court prosecutors allowed Dollar to participate in an pre-trial intervention program which requires him to complete an anger management program and pay $1,072 in fees and court costs.

Dollar was initially charged with simple battery and cruelty to children after investigators said he attacked his teenage daughter during an argument at their home.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Morning Dew (Reply #1)

Sun Feb 24, 2013, 07:57 PM

2. Thanks

...Likely a conflict of interest with the Judge.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread