HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Stripper party Mom has 4 ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 04:57 PM

Stripper party Mom has 4 boys and a husband she loves...(and God must be OK w/strippers!)

via social media pages...she sure seems nice enough, and others say she is a good mom.

"Gotta love people talking trash on national tv that call themselves mothers... If u knew anything about a mother/son relationship u would know the worst pain u can cause a kid is trashing their mother... I'm sorry while a nanny is busy taking care of your kids I raised my son... I changed his diapers, kissed his boo boos, taught him how to ride a bike, went to school plays and party's, and i have ...never missed a sporting event....I've put my sons life before my own....just like now I will teach my son to watch as I stand tall and the truth will come out...u have hurt my son more than any party could have..maybe u should be charged too...and to make it clear yes he is my son and yes he is my friend and yes he is my hero..."

"I love my sons more than anything in the world! Who are people to judge me? Only God can judge me..."

"scrolled through the status shuffle this morning and I realized there wasn't one that described the way I am feeling...I am sad, I am mad, I am hurt and I am alot of things right now... But, this morning I will have my cup of coffee and take care of my boys and just knowing I have all the people who loved me yesterday still here to love me today...I will focus on not what people think but what p...eople know of me...I will keep praying and have faith in God...God knows the truth and I know the truth...I also know taking care of Reggie and getting him through his surgery and through these hard times is what I will do...because I am a great mother and my kids come first before myself...thank u to my family and friends who have helped me and will help me get through this....at the end of the day I will snuggle with my boys and be thankful for them!!!"

"‎2 reasons y people try to hurt u and bring u down... #1jealous #2 not happy with themselves..."

"To my sons... I love u so much!!!"

edit "be" in title

17 replies, 2100 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 17 replies Author Time Post
Reply Stripper party Mom has 4 boys and a husband she loves...(and God must be OK w/strippers!) (Original post)
jmg257 Feb 2013 OP
Kalidurga Feb 2013 #1
Cali_Democrat Feb 2013 #2
Kalidurga Feb 2013 #8
Cali_Democrat Feb 2013 #9
HiPointDem Feb 2013 #3
jmg257 Feb 2013 #5
FedUpWithIt All Feb 2013 #4
jmg257 Feb 2013 #6
HangOnKids Feb 2013 #7
Butterbean Feb 2013 #10
jmg257 Feb 2013 #15
WinkyDink Feb 2013 #11
Brigid Feb 2013 #12
jmg257 Feb 2013 #13
liberal_at_heart Feb 2013 #14
Codeine Feb 2013 #16
R B Garr Feb 2013 #17

Response to jmg257 (Original post)

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:15 PM

1. Well I thought she was stupid and thoughtless for what she did..

But, I didn't have a judgement on whether or not I thought she was a bad person. Now, I pretty much think she sucks as a human being.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Kalidurga (Reply #1)

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:17 PM

2. Being a human being can be hard at times

A lot of people suck at it.

Reply to this post

Response to Cali_Democrat (Reply #2)

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:32 PM

8. Yes but most people don't suck so bad they hire a stripper for underage children..

Then say the people (parents with a 14 year old that was there) are jealous or suffer from low self-esteem. Really classy there.

Reply to this post

Response to Kalidurga (Reply #8)

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:34 PM

9. True

That is some major suckage.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:18 PM

3. oh for god's sake. no one gives a damn if she hosts stripper parties for her own sons. it's

the *other people* whose sons attended that led to all this.

you don't bring strippers to a party for high school students.

this woman is a moron.

Reply to this post

Response to HiPointDem (Reply #3)

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:23 PM

5. Agree - her son got a big kick out of 'being the kid with strippers at his party'. nt

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:22 PM

4. "yes he is my friend"

Which is probably why she felt these kids would want to watch HER get a lap dance.

Does this make her the "cool mom"?

Reply to this post

Response to FedUpWithIt All (Reply #4)

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:25 PM

6. She must think so, otherwise what was the point? nt

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:30 PM

7. I'm Getting A Weird Vibe From This Self Aggrandizing Rambling Hooey

It sounds like a valley girl parody, although it appears this person is old enough to be considered an adult. Sounds like she resents the kid for taking away her teen years and she is trying to steal his from him. With lots of self praise, oh and GOD, for good measure.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 05:35 PM

10. Why do people always drag out the tired old

"Only GOD can judge me" line when they're caught acting like an asshole? Whenever I see/hear someone saying that, it's like they're waving a huge sign that says, "I got caught acting like an asshole, so I'm going to invoke the name of God and hope I get out of it." Irksome.

Reply to this post

Response to Butterbean (Reply #10)

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 06:29 PM

15. "Only God can judge me"...well Her, and the Glens Falls City court judges. nt

Yep - dumbass lady.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 06:07 PM

11. Ms. "Only God can judge" has no problem calling others "#1jealous #2 not happy with themselves..."

I.e., she is obviously a low-mentality person.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 06:21 PM

12. I've heard of some idiotic behavior in my time . . .

But this takes the cake. If I had a 16-year-old son and he went to a friend's birthday party only to find strippers there, I would be forced to go all Irish on that so-called mother's ass. Unbelievable!

Reply to this post

Response to Brigid (Reply #12)

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 06:26 PM

13. Yep. Just goofy. I have a feeling it was more about the Mom then the son.

Have had & been to plenty of parties for both daughter and son...jousting pits, ice cream trucks, DJs...but never any thought of strippers.

Gotta wonder what she was thinking.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 06:29 PM

14. sounds like a mother that will do anything to take care of he family

I know how hard it is to provide for your family these days, especially medical care. I certainly can't hold that against her. I do hope she has tried to teach her children that a woman is many things and is more than just a beautiful body for men to look at.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 06:33 PM

16. Stupid AND illiterate.

Quite the combination.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 21, 2013, 09:13 PM

17. And this is someone who was pregnant at 16 or 17 herself

she's 33 now, which means she had this son at 16 or 17 years old. How would she feel if her son became a father at his current age. That's why some of these child endangerment and consent laws are made. How is her son going to support a child he makes at this young age. Having a woody at 16 or 17 is not consent. The mother still acts like a teenager herself. Yikes.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread