HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » OMG!!! thanks for all the...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Feb 15, 2013, 10:36 PM

OMG!!! thanks for all the hearts! Re;broke my arm

Luckily at the orthopedist he said I didn't have to get a cast.I'm still in the splint,thankfully. But besides the broken radius the radius had slammed into the little wrist bone at the end of it and caused some damage and gave the little wrist bone a fracture so two bones are broken,technically. Anyways,the orthopedist gave me a script for vitamin c,apparently it makes cartilage and bone heal faster.That one I didn't know about.I love learning new things! Still taking the pain meds. I hope I can take less of a dose tommorrow.I hate how it makes me woozy ,sleepy and my head all stoopid.

2 replies, 460 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply OMG!!! thanks for all the hearts! Re;broke my arm (Original post)
undergroundpanther Feb 2013 OP
niyad Feb 2013 #1
undergroundpanther Feb 2013 #2

Response to undergroundpanther (Original post)

Fri Feb 15, 2013, 10:44 PM

1. glad to know you don't need a cast--just be sure to take it easy for a while. keep us posted.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to niyad (Reply #1)

Fri Feb 15, 2013, 10:59 PM

2. will do

I'm gonna have to go to sleep again,meds are knocking my ass for a loop,so i'm saying goodnite .Maybe tomorrow I'll have less pain and have to take less medicine. I wanna spend more time on du. I miss everybody.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread