HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Luke "Lucky Sperm cl...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 12:45 PM

Luke "Lucky Sperm club" Russert is now the MSNBC recognized expert

on just about everything including but certainly not limited to experiences on camera a la Rubio's water/hydration issue. Nauseating...he was just opining about how hot the lights are and that he himself has been in that very room...

10 replies, 999 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 10 replies Author Time Post
Reply Luke "Lucky Sperm club" Russert is now the MSNBC recognized expert (Original post)
PCIntern Feb 2013 OP
HangOnKids Feb 2013 #1
TheCowsCameHome Feb 2013 #2
ljm2002 Feb 2013 #3
solara Feb 2013 #4
PCIntern Feb 2013 #5
solara Feb 2013 #8
JoePhilly Feb 2013 #9
CTyankee Feb 2013 #10
patrice Feb 2013 #6
deminks Feb 2013 #7

Response to PCIntern (Original post)

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 12:46 PM

1. Twitty little fuckstick

If you can't stand the heat baby get out of the kitchen/newsroom.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 12:48 PM

2. Lukey Sperm

That name will stick.

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 12:56 PM

3. But Lukey...

...that's what they mean by the phrase "Not ready for prime time."

A politician on the national stage, like, say, a U.S. Senator, has had plenty of experience speaking under the hot lights.

No the fact is that Rubio choked on the most important speech of his life. Even without the infamous lunge for water, he was wiping the flop sweat off his face throughout the speech, he also apparently had to wipe off spittle from the corners of his mouth, and he made weird clicking noises. This was in addition to delivering a content-free speech full of Republican sound bites that did not directly address any of the President's statements. Oh, and the speech was inconsistent on its own terms ("Government Bad" : "I appreciate my education loans from the government" and "Government Bad" : "Medicare was a great help for both of my parents").

It was an utter failure from beginning to end. The "Gulp Incident" merely underscored how bad the speech was, and provided some comic relief, thankfully.

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 12:57 PM

4. Why is Alex Wagner so besotted with Luke "The" Russert?

She keeps giving him so much credibility, which I find disturbing and incomprehensible

Reply to this post

Response to solara (Reply #4)

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 01:01 PM

5. I know...there's some weird shit going on around her...

Chris Hayes practically drools when they're on a show together...she must be something else...one of those people who exude extreme sexuality when you're in their presence. I had a patient like that once, I couldn't even talk with her around, my mouth was so dry. And I have had plenty of attractive ladies as patients, but there was something oh so very different about her. That was 1981, and she was a visual cross between Ann-Margaret and Sophia Loren.

Reply to this post

Response to PCIntern (Reply #5)

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 05:50 PM

8. Hmm well, she doesn't resemble either of those two ladies

But you are right, there must be some kind of 'vibe' or something. She calls Luke her 'doppleganger'.. and I don't quite get that . she doesn't resemble him either

Reply to this post

Response to PCIntern (Reply #5)

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 05:56 PM

9. But that does not explain how she refers to Little Luke.

I think she, rather shrewdly, fawns over many of her male guests. She is playing to their ego. Which they LOVE.

She is also very complementary of her female quests, but its not quite the same.

Luke is basically the kid bagging her groceries, and she's the accomplished woman flirting with him as he does so.

Reply to this post

Response to JoePhilly (Reply #9)

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 06:00 PM

10. I think American men find her exotic due to her parentage and ethnicity. She is beautiful and

a bit mysterious, which is a great thing for her!

I don't care if she likes Luke. I can't fathom other people's friends sometimes...so what?

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 01:05 PM

6. Royalty doesn't need to get it right. All of the excuses BELONG them & everyone else's

problems are their own fault, while all of the lucky-sperm club's problems are us, you know, not putting that bottle of water in their hand at the right moment, and all . . .

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 01:05 PM

7. Luke the Legacy should know

it is never good when the newsman makes the news. Whatever happened to letting Rubio speak or gargle for himself? Even Scarborough was ashamed. Let it go, Luke the Legacy.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread